Greg Z easily hit a 62 yarder in warmup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At game Greg Z looks great. CRUSHED A 62 YARDER. GO RAMS!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Could be a game of small margins......

Cory

UDFA
Few years ago I went to the game in Tampa, and he booted two 70 yarders in warmups. I was sitting 3 rows up from our bench, and remember hearing the sound his foot made when striking the ball.

jap

Legend
By the way, The Leg is now 9-for-9 on field goal conversions this season. Maybe Johnny is gonna have a familiar roommate at the Pro Bowl if this keeps up.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
By the way, The Leg is now 9-for-9 on field goal conversions this season. Maybe Johnny is gonna have a familiar roommate at the Pro Bowl if this keeps up.
Do you speak of Jake McQuaide?
Actually saw a kid at the game with his jersey. Had to compliment him

jap

Legend
Do you speak of Jake McQuaide?
Actually saw a kid at the game with his jersey. Had to compliment him

Jake is the Invisible Man. Always does his work, and, therefore, never gets recognized except by his teammates. I don't believe long snappers are even chosen for the Pro Bowl.

Nevertheless, if Greg can connect on some clutch long kicks and maintains an extremely high FG conversion rate, who knows?