Greg the Leg interview (faith-based)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm not going to listen to it because I don't dig the religious stuff.

But lets face it he has been on the mark this year and have you guys noticed the slice is pretty much gone. He's hitting the ball differently I would think.

He's my second favorite Rams kicker. :rolllaugh:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
No response from @Legatron4 in this thread? With the season GZ is having he might just force the Rams hand with a nice 3 to 5 year contract extension.

Being Italian and all, I respect his Catholic faith and I'm glad it's one of the reasons Legatron is staying grounded and between the uprights.

football-149.gif
460963270.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No response from @Legatron4 in this thread? With the season GZ is having he might just force the Rams hand with a nice 3 to 5 year contract extension.

Being Italian and all, I respect his Catholic faith and I'm glad it's one of the reasons Legatron is staying grounded and between the uprights.

football-149.gif
460963270.jpg
Dude is my BOY. I hope we keep him for 10 years. It was a good listen, but I'm not religious at all. So I didn't find it necessary to comment. Love his attitude though.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I am proud to be a Catholic - we have all the coolest churches and artifacts
You protesants couldn't hang with all our treasure so you outlawed it. We have all the best churches in the world and you guys have strip mall chapels! :LOL:
GO POPE!!!!!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My wife's favorite player . I hollered Greg the leg to him in Detroit and he walked over and signed my wife's jersey . I told him how about you kick a 55 yarder to win the game and he said that will work . It's just nice that some players will interact with the fans . It would be nice if more players would do the same . Great guy .