Greg Robinson working out with LeCharles Bentley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The No#1 thing that I would say for GRob's turning the trending arrow downward & moving upward was who he was working closely with. Thats Garrett Reynolds!

From my past of decades dealing with working teams of 2 to 3 people on post.....it really matters how you team them up. I have found you can have two outstanding perfroming workers by themseleves & put them together & get one screwed up unit.

Its the smooth working together combo working teams (even with low perfromance indiviuals) that always makes the most surprising best perfoming units.

Last edited:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
GRob looks to be PUTTING IN THE WORK!!

All those (not suggesting anyone here in particular) who doubt this man might be in for a surprise in 2016.

I'm so excited for Robinson now. I'm no longer doubting him.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams' Robinson 'built to dominate' at LeCharles Bentley's lineman camp
By Jared Dubin | Staff Writer
April 2, 2016 11:58 am ET
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...o-dominate-at-lecharles-bentleys-lineman-camp

Greg Robinson was the No. 2 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft. He started 12 games for the Rams in 2014, mostly at guard, then kicked outside to tackle in 2015. He did not exactly live up to the "second pick of the draft" billing during that time, with Pro Football Reference's Approximate Value ranking his performance tied for 86th among offensive linemen in 2014 and 2015. He's already allowed double-digit sacks in his career and he finished 2015 tied for the third-most penalties in the NFL behind only Brandon Browner and Jerry Hughes.

What is Robinson doing to get his game up to speed? Going to LeCharles Bentley's famous offensive lineman camp.

Bend don't break..... #MentalShift #OLPBuiltToDominate@G_ROB73 pic.twitter.com/P3xxJVLEKD

— LeCharles Bentley (@OLineWorld65) April 2, 2016
Lifting, kick-step drills, pushing cars ... this is the stuff good offensive linemen are apparently made of. Bentley has helped a whole bunch of linemen like Alex Boone, Larry Warford, Chance Warmack, Geoff Schwartz, Bobby Massie, Willie Colon and more get their game up to speed. Rams fans surely hope he can help Robinson, too.

I need to correct Mr. Dubin on his statement "He started 12 games for the Rams in 2014, mostly at guard, then kicked outside to tackle in 2015." Fact is GRob only started 3 games @ OLG in his rookie season. When Jake Long went down @ OLT on with that knee injury. GRob started 9 games @ OLT.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I know I'm excited.... Hardworkers usually get it...Humble guys get it...

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2016/4...obinson-lecharles-bentley-coaching-going-well

A nice write up by a guy called "Papa Lurch"
Greg Robinson Excelling in OL Performance Institute
By Sean Wilkinson@Papa_Lurch on Apr 1, 2016, 6:05p 177 177

usa-today-9016610.0.jpg

Aaron Doster-USA TODAY Sports

The Rams LT may be beginning to capitalize on his vast potential

A few weeks ago we first got word that Rams LT Greg Robinson had started working with former Pro-Bowl center LeCharles Bentley at his performance institute. It was a very positive development for Robinson - who has done little to live up to his #2 overall selection in 2014.

Tonight on his Twitter page, Bentley tweeted a video of lifts and drills that he has G-Rob doing. I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not an OL expert, but the centerpiece of the Rams OL plans certainly seems to make these look easy. Have a look.

View: https://twitter.com/OLineWorld65/status/716057670873178114?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I'm not the only one that's impressed either.....

Whether these workouts with Bentley prove fruitful in 2016 remains to be seen, but the fact that Robinson is taking this initiative is extremely promising.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Reading about GRob doing this just pleases me to no end. We already knew that he has the natural athletic talent to be a monster LT. Now he's showing that the light it coming on, that he realizes he needs to do more to develop his technique, and he's putting in the work to do that. This is how guys reach their full potential, and if GRob does so, he's going to be a wrecking machine to opposing defenses.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On this note LB is talking up Austin Blythe as a beast, draft him :D