Greg Robinson still working to catch up/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VARam

Let's draft a project instead of the finished model.

the more things change, the more they stay the same with this franchise.

Big Willie

Starter
I hear ya. I'm not really worried about him not starting either. He's behind the curve because of learning two positions, and that's not something that even Orlando Pace had to deal with, so it's all good. And welcome to the board if I haven't already said so. (y)
I appreciate the welcome and wisdom of the dude!

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Let's draft a project instead of the finished model.

the more things change, the more they stay the same with this franchise.
because its all about what they are on day one,,,,,, WOW!

Let me guess,,, you wanted Watkins!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
As another poster mentioned in a mother thread, Robert Quinn was inactive in his first NFL game. He is now the best player in the league.

I knew that the offense was complex but until I talked with @CoachO one night, I had no idea how ridiculously specific and detailed things were in practice for the O Line.

The good news. Assuming he is a backup to start the year, he will still come in on Jumbo packages - and he will be able to know that package like the back of his hand. So when it's 4th and goal at the half yard line, he will be able to fire off the ball.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Aaron Donald won't be starting day 1 either. It's not because he's a bust, it's because he has Langford and Brockers ahead of him who are both monster players.

Same with Robinson, playing behind Saffold and Joseph.

The only rookie that I see possibly starting is Joyner because of Tru Jo's injury, but I'm not even sure about that. I kinda think EJ Gains will take Tru Jo's spot, as Joyner is more of a nickel CB.

This is GOOD, Rams fans, as it shows how deep our team is becoming that our we're not starting our high pick rookies in desperation. Make no mistake, these guys will all contribute strongly this year.