Greg Robinson still awaiting his opportunity --Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
If that's true, then why are Donald and Joyner playing so much?

Because he doesn't have any vets to play in front of them. And no Donald is not starting. He is a roll player right now in a rotation to keep the line fresh. Tell me the last time fisher started a rook on offense from day one? Givins? And what vet at receiver did he have to start in front of him?

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
sincerely doubt that with the level of play from joseph - and fisher has started rookies plenty of times... numerous examples, including janoris jenkins

Same answer to this question we didn't have any vets at CB that is why he started. Same question to you as the above post. It's just how fisher is.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
And no I don't agree with it. I think GR should be playing right now. Joseph is horrible

V3

Hall of Fame
Because he doesn't have any vets to play in front of them. And no Donald is not starting. He is a roll player right now in a rotation to keep the line fresh. Tell me the last time fisher started a rook on offense from day one? Givins? And what vet at receiver did he have to start in front of him?
I never said starting. I said playing so much. And he's going to be starting soon. Also, there are plenty of vets to play in front of Donald, not only at DT, but also DE since Fisher likes to move DE's inside on pass rushing downs.

iced

Same answer to this question we didn't have any vets at CB that is why he started. Same question to you as the above post. It's just how fisher is.

no we have players like mcgee on the roster who played the position last year - while that's not a "Vet" cb, that's also someone who knows the playbook, the scheme, etc. a lot more than a rookie

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For all the "Matthews is pro ready" stuff, he's been pretty mediocre at best. And Ryan got crushed yesterday in Chicago, havent seen how Matthews did yet

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think it's much less anyone wanting Robinson in there when he's not our best option, and more just nagging doubt about whether we used our #2 pick on a player worthy of the pick.

But he does still have plenty of time. It's not how you start, it's how you finish.