Greg Robinson: Rams' most irreplaceable player?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Take it easy!!

We would rally around Austin Davis and play good football!
:)

If I had to put money on it I would bet against Davis making this team. Keenum has shown he can win in this league in short spurts and the team gave up a draft pick to get him back here. The only reason he didn't start over Davis last year is because he didn't have time to learn the playbook and 1st team reps are very hard to come by especially in the middle of the season. Keenum will back up Foles while Mannion gets acclimated to the pro game.

jjab360

Legend
We can't afford for him to not develop and be a Jason Smith style bust thats for sure. That set us back 5 years as a franchise. Pretty sure he's going to continue to be a monster though. Gregzilla.
Really? We were pretty terrible either way. Best case scenario we got Eugene Monroe like I wanted but don't think it mattered much in the end. That pick certainly didn't set us back 5 years by itself.

The pick that probably hurt us 5 years through sheer bad injury luck was you-know-who. Still the right pick though, I'll defend that to my grave.