Greg Robinson is a beast in Madden 15!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Unfortunately Barksdale gives up a sack on Bradford, but what Greg Robinson does is incredible.. LMAO

NOTE: This is not my video.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i notice that bradford is able to get up from that sack. not very realistic.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
there's Madden for you. nice to see they improved RB pass protection idk wtf Stacy was doing or do they just think Stacy is gonna blow

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Idk man but I wish I could just extend my arms and make a dude fly 15 yards down field.

giphy.gif

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Madden15 announced there is a glitch in the game. Apparently, programmers added "land mines" on the field so when a player stepped on it they would fly through the air. They are working to fix the bug. Myself. I think its pretty funny stuff.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Look at the dudes swagger at the end of the play...he knows its going to be on Sportscenter that night....

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Well then fuck I hope he's a beast in reality at LG (this season). That one shocking move I would drop jaw on would be IF Saffold starts at LG and Joseph at RG. Not discrediting either of them other than WTF? #2 overall pick run blocking mauler. Now that will affect me!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
HE GOT PENALIZED ON THAT PLAY! Sorry,caps was on! Penalties of that type aren't cool.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HE GOT PENALIZED ON THAT PLAY! Sorry,caps was on! Penalties of that type aren't cool.
the announcers even thought it was a bad call, saying that referees arent used to seeing 300 lb linemen thrown to the ground unless holding is involved, which in this case, wasnt the case.