Greg Robinson Explains his recent struggles.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I like how he calls the interviewer "sir". He's not a big headed kid - and it appears that he knows he needs to learn a lot, and wants to put the work in. He's going to be a big star.
I agree. It is good to see that he's so humble and respectful. You know, I don't think he even thinks about it at all that's just how he is. That's just who he is. He was raised right and is a winner for sure. Glad he's on my side.

I remember when they drafted Michael Brockers. I really knew hardly anything about him at the time. But as I learned more about him and his story and character, I liked what I saw and have seen since.

The "four pillars" are gone but that doesn't mean we can't build a team of high character individuals either with guys like Robinson and Brockers. But perhaps even especially if some of those guys have somewhat of a checkered past that they've overcome.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just be ready when the real games start, Greg. We need ya.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Love the story when he puts Quinn on the ground and the coaching staff had to tell him to ease up as Quinn is the face of the franchise! Lol

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
this just in from Rams talk. Robinson struggling, says Bradford not elevating him.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
He has the athletic ability for his size not seen since Ogden, Pace, and Jones. His college tape wasn't as complete as those three, mostly due to the system they ran. Too bad he didn't go to a team with a more pro style offense so he could have worked on those aspects of his game. Had we not had Boudreau I would have hated the pick. Having a top flight coach makes the pick acceptable. I'm not a fan of taking projects high, but he has freakish tools that are hard to pass up. He was my 4th option for the number 2 pick, but I'm not complaining that we got him. It just shows how good the draft was at the top.

Here's another factor that bodes well for GR's future, FRO.

His floor contains only 2 years of high school and 2 years of college football experience.

That's at least 4 years less experience than most incoming rookies. Wow...

Can you just imagine what his ceiling might become under the tutelage of Boudreau?

I think he can be scary good for us for a decade.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Admittedly, I was in the Jake Mathews camp because of his NFL readiness. However;

This staff knows what it's doing along the oline and any concern with GR is just because he's willing to admit he has work to do.

Not to mention; if Alex Barron can learn to start at tackle, Robinson will be just fine.

Philly5

Rookie
A rookie struggling during OTAs? Stop the presses. Putting on the pads will make him more comfortable.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
A rookie struggling during OTAs? Stop the presses. Putting on the pads will make him more comfortable.
I know. A guy is honest about being a rookie in the NFL, playing a new position and only completing OTA and he is "struggling". I guarantee any rookie in the NFL would be struggling in that scenario. I love how blogging trolls with nothing better to do somehow predict that this mean's he'll be a bust. Was Quinn a bust when he didn't start in his rookie year? When he was learning how to play in the NFL? No, only busts are people saying he's going to be one after admitting that he struggles in OTA

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
Holy hell...the first part of that (hearing Ross Tucker drone on like a retard) made me want to stab my ear drums out.

Cracengl. Your tag photo or whatever the hell you call it is frickin cool! HODOR.... funny as sh#T.

I wanted my big fatty, we drafted him, and every thing I've read or heard out of him has made me smile. The GIF of him blowing up that DB on an end around sweep (dude is probably still having nightmares about GR) sold me on this kid and I can't wait for GR to introduce himself to Justin Smith of the 49ers. OHHHH lets get this season started already!!!
NOW HIT SOMEBODY!!