Greg Robinson Can't Wait To Hit an Opponent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Greg Robinson tells Casey Phillips why he’s excited to finally hit someone not wearing a Rams jersey, what it was like stepping onto the Edward Jones Dome turf for the first time, and the importance of the first preseason game.

Watch Robinson Interview

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Casey Phillips talked to E.J. Gaines about the benefits of staying in Missouri, what he is looking forward to at Friday’s preseason game, and what he’s learning from Gregg Williams. (1:42)

Watch Gaines Interview

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
If Robinson has really been holding himself back, this Friday is going to be a lot of fun.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm with Robinson! I can't wait to see him get out there and REALLY hit someone too!!!!:D

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
That GRob is a big man! Watching the Rams wearing shells and practicing against teammates, it's easy to forget why we drafted him. Putting on pads is the first great equalizer for the oline. Having him feel ok actually hitting folks... that's the great equalizer #2. Can you imagine if GRob pancaked Quinn or Brockers during practice?? He'd get a pretty stern talking to. But if any of his college physical dominance of opponents on gameday translates into the pros, that'll be fun to watch.

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/greg-robinson/

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to see him blow people up, and Tre Mason getting a hundred yards rushing behind him! lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - practice, as much as the guys are working hard, they can't really whack the guy across from them like they'd do at full tilt. It's going to be very interesting watching our new investment.