Greg Robinson back home at left tackle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Could that be a WET dream for GM Snead!?

Have you seen Mrs. Snead? I'm betting Les does not have many wet dreams!
kara-henderson.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Have you seen Mrs. Snead? I'm betting Les does not have many wet dreams!
kara-henderson.jpg
No, I had never seen a photo of his wife. Good looking woman! If I were him I wouldn't be spending so much time on the road, or at the office!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If I'm the Rams, I don't risk anything. I draft a RG as well, and probably a C as well too. Saffold just isn't dependable for an entire season.

Fisher as we all know sure is reluctant to draft OL'ers in day one or day two of the drafts but as you point out we will need some OG's or OT's who can play inside as well outside too. Fisher may have to just turn down his desires on defense especially on drafting DL'ers & DB's some we could use several LB'ers who can tackle & cover too.

I am of the opinion Athos that the needs @ center is very low where the OG & OT are high based on the fact that Barrett Jones & Demetrius Rhaney are under contract in 2015. Additionally Tim Barnes is a RFA that makes him probable to resign in 2015. Before the draft Fisher must decide on ORT Joe Barksdale, ORG Davin Joseph & OLG Mike Person whom are Rams with expired contracts UFA's. I would expect that Fisher & Snead to offer Person (who is hardy & tough & also plays center)a light contract. I sure do not want OG Brandon Washington as our starter on that left side with Robinson.

Barksdale usually performs well against 43 defenses however has a rough outings against the 9ers 34 defense & I will be watching him close on this Sunday. KC's 34 defense made Barksdale along with ORG Joseph look very pathetic in pass protection late.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
GRob at LT is reason to watch. Game within the game.

Go get 'em Greg!