Greg Reid

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is attending the veterans combine, really hope the Rams bring him back he was starting to look good in preseason.

Ltrautman

MIZ
Could be worth a look for training camp but we already have so much young talent in the secondary, they just need time to develop

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I don't think they liked his attitude. Maybe spending the year on the couch will fix that.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't think they liked his attitude. Maybe spending the year on the couch will fix that.

He must have a real bad attitude, because I always like this kid, had a ton of talent and plenty of talent to be a contributor if not starter on an NFL roster. Bad attitude makes sense though.

Irish

Starter
Could be worth a look for training camp but we already have so much young talent in the secondary, they just need time to develop
We have a lot of young players in the secondary, I wouldn't necessarily call them talent. Gaines is probably the best of the bunch.

The more legit competition in camp, the better, especially in the secondary.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
We have a lot of young players in the secondary, I wouldn't necessarily call them talent. Gaines is probably the best of the bunch.

TJ is a beast - how can you say that isn't talent? What do the DBs have to do to impress you?

This is the best secondary we have had in ages!
TJ
Barron
Jenkins
Tru
Gaines
Roberson
Alexander
McLeod

and you know we're drafting another DB too

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Isn't this the guy that had to go to jail for outstanding warrants or something about 2 seconds after signing? He didn't get off on the right foot. I imagine he was on double secret probation from the jump.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Me Thinks he is way too slow after that knee injury @ FSU to play @ NFL level corner.

Ltrautman

MIZ

How are they not talented? you can't expect young guys to come in and immediately dominate the competition. I have been a Gaines believer since before we drafted him but I still don't think he is the most talented. Just about every player in our secondary is still on his rookie contract you need to give them time.

Penguin.

Rookie
We have too much talent in our secondary to keep Reid, a pretty shady character. Honestly, look at our depth chart.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me Thinks he is way too slow after that knee injury @ FSU to play @ NFL level corner.
That's what this combine is for to see what he has left. Last year was his first live football action in a while, I'm thinking with a year of being fully healthy and practicing football he should be ready. His coverage skills were starting to show and he was a solid tackler

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
TJ is a beast - how can you say that isn't talent? What do the DBs have to do to impress you?

This is the best secondary we have had in ages!
TJ
Barron
Jenkins
Tru
Gaines
Roberson
Alexander
McLeod

and you know we're drafting another DB too
You missed Christian Bryant who really came on but effectively red-shirted last year and was the heart and soul of his OSU D before he got injured. I think he can really step up this year.

So, yeah, our backfield is stocked.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I always liked Reid. I say bring him into camp again.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Isn't this the guy that had to go to jail for outstanding warrants or something about 2 seconds after signing? He didn't get off on the right foot. I imagine he was on double secret probation from the jump.

yes your correct on Reid