Greg Olson QB Coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
They also went out the next week and beat the Chiefs, iirc. They were just young and inconsistent.

It was the week before and that was their first win of the year. They went 3-13 that year. I think they were consistent. Consistently bad. It was a very untalented roster. Lot of roster turnover from then to now.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
??
I was responding to why choosing the Rams QB coach over the Bills OC position.
Don't know what the 49ers have to do with it

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah the Bills have had a ton of turnover, and the Rams haven't. I could see why he'd choose the QB coach postion in a stable environment over the OC position in a tumultuous one
I don't know why anyone would take that 9er job if they have alternatives

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well there also is the fact that Buffalo is on its 4th Head coach (and staff) in the last 6 years. At least with the Rams our leadership has shown patience with its Head Coach (even if its to a fault)
--True. Good job security.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah the Bills have had a ton of turnover, and the Rams haven't. I could see why he'd choose the QB coach postion in a stable environment over the OC position in a tumultuous one
I don't know why anyone would take that 9er job if they have alternatives

I'm in Niner country & The fans are reallly down on the owner.

I think they have been spoiled during Harbaughs time. The owner learned a big lessen ?? My guess.

I think they have a nice young core of players. 12 draft picks & the most salary cap in NFL ?

I think Kyle Shannahan has a chance to structure the team to his liking & start fresh. I also guess he will bring in the GM in Atlanta (KC,NE) .