Greg Olson New OC for the Oakland Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yep! It's Official, Gruden "Poached" Olsen!!(y):LOL: Looks Like he's putting a pretty good staff together too!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Okay now Rams need a new QB Coach...As posted in another thread, Mike Shula could be an option.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Mike Shula? Looking at Cam's growth as a passer, rather the complete lack of it, I'll pass a hard no thank you. Not sure where we go maybe McVay brings his buddy, Wade Phillips son over for this?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Okay now Rams need a new QB Coach...As posted in another thread, Mike Shula could be an option.

Shula could easily happen being a good 'fosm'. We still have LaFleur, so i'm fairly comfortable with the idea that Goff shouldn't be adversely affected.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Mike Shula? Looking at Cam's growth as a passer, rather the complete lack of it, I'll pass a hard no thank you.
I dunno. To me, Cam seems like the type who is not real receptive to constructive criticism/coaching from anyone.
cam3.jpg

Stl2La

Hall of Fame

Read Zac Taylor, our assistant WR coach, could be an option. Was the QB coach for the dolphins and OC/QB coach at the University of Cincinnati.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Alex Van Pelt has a resume and is available. He was Aaron Rodger's QB coach for four years.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Hard to say. I wouldn't hire anyone that would be a obvious downgrade. Maybe our current OC can do it? I trust we'll find a good replacement.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I dunno. To me, Cam seems like the type who is not real receptive to constructive criticism/coaching from anyone.
cam3.jpg
Strike 2 against him then. Not being able to convince him that 58% career completion percentage needs to be improved.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
tenor.gif

But in all seriousness, hope he succeeds (except when he’s facing us obviously)

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Easy spot to fill lots of good candidates my only concern is chemistry. People generally learn best from people they respect and have some chemistry with.