Greg Jennings is Crazy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Tom Pelissero of ESPN Twin Cities "heard" at the Combine that free agent Greg Jennings is seeking $14 million a year.

$14M a year would make Jennings the NFL's third highest paid wide receiver behind only Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald.

Some have brought up the possibility of trying to bring Jennings in. If he insist on being paid anywhere close to what he is asking, it's not gonna happen. Who in their right mind would pay that much for a WR on the wrong side of 30 who was hurt for much of last year? He's good but even at his peak he wasnt $14 million good. Dude's crazy

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Where in the fat hell did he pull THAT number from?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
X said:
Where in the fat hell did he pull THAT number from?

From his credit card amount due section!

:eloco: :idk:

Amounts like this should cause all those UFA WR fantasy off season Ram additions to slow down.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I think it was yesterday... Maybe the day before but the FO said they have no interest in Jennings anyway

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
fastcat said:
I think it was yesterday... Maybe the day before but the FO said they have no interest in Jennings anyway
Yeah, I wouldn't think so either.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
At that rate only Jennings may have interest in Jennings.