Greg Cosell talking about Sam Bradford.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Senior Producer of NFL Films Greg Cosell talking to Bernie Miklasz about Bradford. This seems this is the consensus opinion about why Bradford has been struggling this year. Which many on this board have been saying anyway. So.... yeah. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/songs/cosell.mp3[/mp3]

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Completely agree with everything Cosell said.

I have a feeling Spags and Billy are on the chopping block(We can sit around and debate all day whether or not they should be let go after this disappointing year)

If a new regime is brought in, I truly hope McD is retained. The offense has been down right brutal this year, no doubt, but it is too soon to give up on this system. The system is proven and the coach is proven. Firing McD and installing a new scheme would be extremely detrimental to the long term viability of our offense(Particularly Bradford). IMO