Greetings Fellow Rams Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hram

UDFA
I was recently invited to join this site.

Provided I don't get banned quickly, I have it on good authority the jerk who owns this site is looking to ban me the day I join, I should be here a while.

I will laugh if you ban me and I will also come back as Hram2...Jerk :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hram said:
I was recently invited to join this site.

Provided I don't get banned quickly, I have it on good authority the jerk who owns this site is looking to ban me the day I join, I should be here a while.

I will laugh if you ban me and I will also come back as Hram2...Jerk :)
I'm gonna go ahead and give you time to savor the flavor of impending ban.

Relish it.

Cuz it's comin'.......

Buttface.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What the hell? Somebody need their ass kicked or what? :beating:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
lol. Nah, H is a pal.

I invited him here so I could ban him. I have a ban itch I need to scratch.
Now I'm just making him stew in it for a while...

Nice that you rushed to my defense though. :love:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
Ramhusker said:
lol. Nah, H is a pal.

I invited him here so I could ban him. I have a ban itch I need to scratch.
Now I'm just making him stew in it for a while...

Nice that you rushed to my defense though. :love:

Luv ya man! Gotcha back! Just don't do no dumb shit! :sly:

Hram

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honey is so sweet it makes even flame posts okay?

I've spent some time in the south. It seems you can say almost anything down there and get away with it provided you end it with, "bless his/her heart..." :)

X & I have been having fun on another board. I said much worse things about him there. :)

He invited me over here because he had an itch to ban someone and I'd never been banned on a forum before. I'd placed it on my bucket list just today and he was gentlemanly enough to suggest that he would be willing to oblige. :bg:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hram said:

I've spent some time in the south. It seems you can say almost anything down there and get away with it provided you end it with, "bless his/her heart..." :)

X & I have been having fun on another board. I said much worse things about him there. :)

He invited me over here because he had an itch to ban someone and I'd never been banned on a forum before. I'd placed it on my bucket list just today and he was gentlemanly enough to suggest that he would be willing to oblige. :bg:
That's what we do, man.

ROD ... making dreams come true.

nittany ram

Rookie
X said:
Hram said:

That's what we do, man.

The rest of the ROD board responds...

"Now ban me. And me. And me. Yes, you must ban us all."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pezss6Splks[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
nittany ram said:
X said:
Hram said:

That's what we do, man.

lol. How long ya had that one in the holster, Corky?

Hram

UDFA
nittany ram said:
X said:
Hram said:

That's what we do, man.

I have always wanted to party with you Nittany! If you can pull of something like that video, all the better... :)

nittany ram

Rookie
Hram said:
nittany ram said:
X said:
Hram said:

That's what we do, man.

I have always wanted to party with you Nittany! If you can pull of something like that video, all the better... :)

Alas I have no real power. Nothing but slight of hand stuff and a few card tricks.

Hram

UDFA
nittany ram said:
Hram said:
nittany ram said:
X said:
Hram said:

That's what we do, man.

Alas I have no real power. Nothing but slight of hand stuff and a few card tricks.

Nittany, are you secretly the Winter Warlock? That sounds awfully close to his line towards the end of Santa Claus is coming to town...

nittany ram

Rookie
Hram said:
nittany ram said:
Hram said:
nittany ram said:
X said:
Hram said:

That's what we do, man.

Nittany, are you secretly the Winter Warlock? That sounds awfully close to his line towards the end of Santa Claus is coming to town...

Am I the Winter Warlock from "Santa Clause is Coming to Town"?

How sweet...

gameofthrones600x450.jpg

When the time comes your death will be quick and painless.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
nittany ram said:
Am I the Winter Warlock from "Santa Clause is Coming to Town"?

How sweet...

gameofthrones600x450.jpg

When the time comes your death will be quick and painless.
Nice. Game of Thrones references are worth bonus points.

Like ...... four. Maybe five.