Green Bay stats vs Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Green Bay 31 @ Bears 23
Green Bay 27 Seahawks 17
Green Bay 38 Chiefs 28
Green Bay 17@ 49ers 3

Rams 34 Seahawks 31
Rams 10 @Redskins 24
Rams 6 Steelers 12
Rams 24 @Cardinals 22

In comparison the only common game they have is Seattle. The Rams put more points on the Seahawks but didn't hold them to as many. Green Bay put up a lot of points against the Chiefs is notable. Only putting up 17 on San Francisco is too. Injuries are hurting them. So is it possible that the last game will be more indicative of what their current offensive situation is?

Packers offense 28.2 pts a game
Rams offense 18.5 and improving

Packers defense 17.8 pts a game
Rams defense 22 pts per game

This stat does not look good unless you consider that the 49ers game skews the stat. If the Niners score at least 18 it would have brought GB up to 21.5
Right now Green Bay is looking better on both O and D

Turnover differentlial goes to GB too at 4. St.Louis is at 2. Green Bay rarely turns the ball over. Hopefully that is because they only played one two good defenses and one played poorly against them.

I would feel better if this game was at home but if the Rams could somehow win this game and make it two tough teams on the road I would be estatic and it would be a huge jump in maturity. They would suddenly look like a real contender and have a great bye week record at 3-2. Let us pray.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Green Bay did not have a home loss last season. Their record was 12-4

However in 2013 they had three home losses to the Bears, Eagles and Steelers and a tie with Minnesota.

Maybe their injured state returns them to their 2013 form?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The stats looked horrible going into AZ as well but we won.

It's a little like our defense. Statistically we are middle of the road in terms of general stats but I'd take our D over all but maybe 2-3 in the league.

That said, Green Bay is a terrific team and this will be the biggest test we face all year outside of going into Seattle.

But I think we can win this if we play sound football. AND-if Gurley plays like he did in AZ we'll keep Rogers off the field that much more.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Turnover differentlial goes to GB too at 4. St.Louis is at 2. Green Bay rarely turns the ball over. Hopefully that is because they only played one two good defenses and one played poorly against them.

That's because of Rodgers. He hasn't thrown an INT or fumbled so far this year. Typically a QB would have a few INT's and maybe a lot fumble.

That dude has turned into a vault when it comes to protecting the ball.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I don't mean to get defensive, but maybe Rams offense is better than we think. Check out this stat...Top NFL Defenses by yards allowed.

2. Seattle Seahawks
4. Washington Redskins
5. Arizona Cardinals
12. Pittsburgh Steelers

Green Bay? You guessed it... # 8 ranked defense.

Now that we got Gurley Power we should average more then a NFL dead last offensive 50 plays a game. That figure is bound to climb, which will allow our defense to rest between Red Zone defensive stands.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't mean to get defensive, but maybe Rams offense is better than we think. Check out this stat...Top NFL Defenses by yards allowed.

2. Seattle Seahawks
4. Washington Redskins
5. Arizona Cardinals
12. Pittsburgh Steelers

Green Bay? You guessed it... # 8 ranked defense.

Now that we got Gurley Power we should average more then a NFL dead last offensive 50 plays a game. That figure is bound to climb, which will allow our defense to rest between Red Zone defensive stands.

Nice work there Ramsey.........I'm feelin' Gurley, what about you?