Greatest Receptions Ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Here's a non-NFL catch that looks painful...

Indoor football player makes catch of the year
Posted by Mike Florio on April 12, 2014

catch.jpg
Getty Images

Yes, we ordinarily mention indoor football only when it involves the L.A. KISS or Jared Lorenzen. (Am I the only one who just envisioned Jared Lorenzen in the Paul Stanley costume?) Something happened on Friday night that compels us to make an exception.

That something comes from the Professional Indoor Football League. Receiver Johnny Lester plays for the Georgia Fire. And made an impressive catch against the Columbus Lions.

As the video shows, Lester made a leaping, full-speed catch in the back of the end zone. His rear end hit the top of the wall surrounding the field, and he did a flip out of the playing area. He came up with the ball, and a touchdown was awarded.

Apparently, there’s no requirement in the PIFL that the player get either or both feet down. Then again, maybe the official decided there’s no way the score couldn’t count following the effort Lester made.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In my opinion; this was one of the most amazing plays, start to finish, capped-off by perhaps the most insane clutch reception ever.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Proehl's is up there against Tampa. HOlt against Seattle in 2006 (07)?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
In my opinion; this was one of the most amazing plays, start to finish, capped-off by perhaps the most insane clutch reception ever.

That was one of the best Superbowls ever played. Especially since the Patriots lost in the closing seconds.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Warner to Bruce 73 yd game winning TD is the single most euphoric offensive play i've ever seen.
Most talk about the throw or The Tackle. The underthrow(Warner facing pressure in his face) but the way Ike ran his route, adjusted to the ball, caught the damn ball, instantly cuts inside to avoid the safety tackle attempt, and then SPEED to paydirt.

Proehl's catch was amazing and clutch, but we're talkin about the game winning TD in the frickin Super Bowl!!

Bruce TD > Proehl's TD for me all day. Poll? :sneaky:

Warner to Bruce 73 yd game winning TD is the single most euphoric offensive play i've ever seen.
Most talk about the throw or The Tackle. The underthrow(Warner facing pressure in his face) but the way Ike ran his route, adjusted to the ball, caught the damn ball, instantly cuts inside to avoid the safety tackle attempt, and then SPEED to paydirt.

Proehl's catch was amazing and clutch, but we're talkin about the game winning TD in the frickin Super Bowl!!

Nick Halling :love:.

What happened to him?

I quite like Reynolds/Reinbold but never understood why Halling went while Cadle remained - he's awful

I think Halling got a chance to commentate on boxing and took it, I don't know if he's still doing it?

Thankfully I don't have Sky Sports so don't have to ever listen to Cadle and the one who used to play for the Eagles whatever his name was. Reinbold was the only one who ever brought any insight into the game.

I prefer the Game Pass adverts to Sky's studio "analysis."

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I think Halling got a chance to commentate on boxing and took it, I don't know if he's still doing it?

Thankfully I don't have Sky Sports so don't have to ever listen to Cadle and the one who used to play for the Eagles whatever his name was. Reinbold was the only one who ever brought any insight into the game.

I prefer the Game Pass adverts to Sky's studio "analysis."

I'm probably going to cancel sky and get get game pass for the 2014 season plus a cable to hook the ipad up to my tv. See if that works

I'm probably going to cancel sky and get get game pass for the 2014 season plus a cable to hook the ipad up to my tv. See if that works

That's what I do, Game Pass on my laptop through HDMI and then on TV, then on the laptop screen I have the forum (and another one) open it works well, much better than Sky.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

Saw Bruce's catch live; I told my brother, the "rams have to go long, they are in trouble".....it was clear they were getting gassed, and I thought they couldn't go down the field----still, I was surprised....I actually only remember one play: Fletcher's missed tackle on George from around the 40 yard line, near the side line.