Greatest Rams Alphabetically...X-Z

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Coming to the end of this series, I enjoyed the lists, and I hope some of my fellow ROD Ram fans were able to enjoy them as well. Of course these Greatest Rams lists have been subjective, based on my perspective, memory, and research of Rams history. Hats off to the www.footballdb.com for my research, and statistics. It is a great, and reliable source for stat. bums like me. (y)

And now, the focus is on the regular season, and our resurgent 2017 Los Angeles Rams! So without further ado, I start off our final list fittingly, with the man many of us consider to be the ultimate Ram Representative:

Jack-Youngblood.jpg

1. Jack Youngblood
  2. Tank Younger
  3. Jim Youngblood
  4. Greg Zuerlein
  5. Jeff Zgonina
  6. Robert Young
  7. Brian Young
  8. Jack Zilly
  9. Tony Zendejas
  10. Charle Young
Honorable Mention: Mike Young, Dick Zoll

Notable: Ron Yary, George Youngblood.

No: Ray Yagiello

:football:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Thank you so much for these lists @Farr Be It! Multiple times I've looked up players I've never heard of before. I don't know if I'd rank Zuerlein that high yet (especially for a kicker), but your lists are mostly spot on. Great stuff!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CANKLES!!

Seriously. Look at those things.

zgon10.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you so much for these lists @Farr Be It! Multiple times I've looked up players I've never heard of before. I don't know if I'd rank Zuerlein that high yet (especially for a kicker), but your lists are mostly spot on. Great stuff!
Thanks, man. Kind words.

As far as Zuerlein, it was a matter of attrition. Not many other worthy candidates for a rare letter "Z". Plus I think other than a few long misses, (and maybe a gimme or two) Greg "the leg" has been pretty consistant.

:cheers:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah. Do you recall John Madden calling them 'cankles' on tv back during the Rams' run?
Madden was always good off script. I imagine the producers though, beads of sweat on their forehead waiting for him to go off the deep end, and proding Summerall to bring it back to the play by play. Good stuff.