Greatest Rams Alphabetically...W

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
If you want a break from the excitement and drama of today's roster transactions, look to todays list. Today, I list two of the Rams top quarterbacks in their history. (Enjoy the highlights of our top player below!) I also had to post highlights of a favorite, hard-hitting player of many of ours, -a guy that could have been considered one of the great safeties in this league, if injuries did not wrack his body.

Also listed are the incredible number of key players picked up in trades and free agency this year, that are sure to be key contributors to a successful 2017 season. Enjoy!

View: https://youtu.be/FMEziB2PeVw

:rant:Fine! I'll add my own, appropriate sound effects! :shooting::seizure: :rockon:

View: https://youtu.be/x0fLQ0qAz9k

1. Kurt Warner
  2. Bob Waterfield
  3. Aeneus Williams
  4. Jeff Wilkins
  5. Grant Wistrom
  6. Billy Wade
  7. Clancy Williams
  8. Toby Wright
  9. Mike Wilcher
  10. Roland Williams
Future Risers: Sammy Watkins, Andrew Whitworth, Robert Woods, Kayvon Webster.

Honorable Mention: John Williams, Billy Waddy, Charles White, Ethan Westbrooks, Zach Weigert, Jay Williams, Will Witherspoon, Alvin Wright, Justin Watson, Grant Williams, Stan West, Ron Waller, Tommy Wilson, Scott Wells, Kenny Washington.

Notable: Curt Warner :rant: ("Where's my highlight reel?!), Wes Welker, Terrance Wilkins,Glen Walker, Steve Walsh, Cody Wichman, Carnell "Cadillac" Williams, Jabara Williams, Alexander Wright.

No: Rok Watkins :burp:

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
2nd time today.
20170902_075135.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like these lists @Farr Be It..

I'm assuming you're using the last name database when listing your groupings?

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/los-angeles-rams/alltime-roster

You probably could've added Waddy as@UtahRam mentioned.

I hear DB Clancy Williams was no slouch back in his day.

Anyway, thanks for posting... I enjoy these type of posts (y)

Thanks @Florida_Ram I agree on Waddy. He sure did a lot of great things. I remember watching him as a kid. A lot of key catches, as seen above. (Thanks @UtahRam )

I've love this series. And yes, I've used the above database. GREAT source. It really breaks the players down in different categories. And you can punch up guys for stats, etc. Thanks for posting the link! I want to give them full attribution.

As far as including Waddy in the top ten. You see he was mentioned shortly after in HM. He and another guy, John Williams, I battled with putting in those spots. Ultimately, I had John Williams in at 10, then flipped him with Roland Williams at the last second- with all the big GSOT catches he made. Although I could have easily put Billy Waddy there too.

I would be curious what some of you guys would come up with on these lists. Always appreciate the feedback.

(y)