Greatest Rams Alphabetically...T-U-V

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
As we wait on the edge of our seats for roster cuts, today's list starts off with a legendary Ram quarterback, then a guy often forgotten about. Yes, the Rams actually have TWO legendary players nicknamed "Deacon". Check out this video, (despite the CRIME the host commits at the end.)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SfcEzIXFIUs

And with only two days left in this series, here is your list:

1. Norm Van Brocklin
  2. "Deacon" Dan Towler
  3. Adam Timmerman
  4. Billy Truax
  5. Wendell Tyler
  6. Pat Thomas
  7. Pisa Tinoisamoa
  8. Pat Terrell
  9. Ryan Tucker
  10. Danny Villanueva
Future Riser: Mike Thomas?

Honorable Mention: Jewerl Thomas, Robert Thomas, David Vobora, Frank Varrichione, Norwood Vann, Charlie Toogood, Larry Turner, Louis Trinca-Passat

Notable: Diron Talbert, Mosi Tutupu, Nick Toon, Matt Turk, Vernon Turner, Rick Tuten, Kyle Turley,

No: Claude Terrell

nighttrain

Legend
Back in the day, when out of time outs, Rams went to Faintin Frank Varrichione!
train

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Back in the day, when out of time outs, Rams went to Faintin Frank Varrichione!
train
Faintin' Frank. :LOL: Great contribution, Train. Did you remember Towler? I just learned a little more about him.

What did you think of that video, putting Marcus Allen ahead of Dickerson?!! :eek: Just wrong, man.

I could make an all-star Rams Men of the Lord team:

Deacon Jones
Roses Grier
Deacon Dan Towler
Reverend Ike Bruce
Kurt Warner
Reverend Aeneus Williams

nighttrain

Legend
Towler before my time. i was a youngster likin Jaguar Jon Arnett, and tricky Dick Bass

train

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Claude Terrell is arguably the biggest scumbag to ever be a Ram, and that's saying something when we've had Phillips, Little, and Henley.

On another note, Pisa Tinoisamoa is one of my favorite all-time Rams. I remember talking with him during the 2006 Draft party. He was a really cool guy.