Greatest Rams Alphabetically...Q-R -Dedicated to @DaveFan'51

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Todays list includes Q-R, with a surprisingly few players in Ram history that have a last name beginning with Q- most from this decade. It is top heavy with Hall of Fame quality players, ...then it drops off a bit.

The List begins with two old-timer Hall of Famers, which is fittingly dedicated to the speedy recovery of our pal, @DaveFan'51 . :boxing::boxing::grouphug:

Also from old-time follows two borderline Hall of Famers from our '70's line backing corps, and a guy from the current team that could become a Hall of Famer if he can stay healthy.

1. Les Richter
  2. Andy Robustelli
  3. Jack "Hacksaw" Reynolds
  4. Isiah Robertson
  5. Robert Quinn
  6. Lance Rentzel
  7. Jeff Robinson
  8. Doug Reed
  9. David Ray
  10. Barry Redden
Future Riser: Josh Reynolds

Honorable Mention : Gerald Robinson, Fred Robbins, Skeets Quinlan, David Rocker, Daryl Richardson,
Chase Reynolds, Jeff Rutledge, Clifton Ryan, Brian Quick.

Notable: Jerry Rhome, Mark Rypien, Jerry Richardson, Henry Rolling, Laurent Robinson, TJ Rubely, Leonard Russell, Brady Quinn.

No: Greg Robinson

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wonder if Dave remembers Albie Reisz

Psycho_X

Legend
Brian Quick.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Haha. Believe me. He almost got the dreaded "No" but Brian worked so hard the time he was with the Rams. Though he was virtually a first rounder and set us back for years, I had to honor his effort.

Somehow putting Grob there made a lot more sense.

Great reaction pics though. :LOL:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if Dave remembers Albie Reisz
From back in the Cleveland days! Albie made the transition to LA. Played a little QB and RB.

Hopefully Dave can weigh in. You might have found someone even before his time. :cool: