Greatest Rams Alphabetically...L

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
The Letter L caries with it several legendary Ram defensive standouts, including the third of four members of the Fearsome Foursome, our all-time tackle leader, a guy who made a bigger name for himself in the ring, a couple more recent edge rushers, and...a man you don't want to face coming down the track...

1. Dick "Night Train" Lane (shout out to @nighttrain !)
  2. Lamar Lundy
  3. James Laurinaitis
  4. Leonard Little
  5. Todd Lyght
  6. Chris Long
  7. Gene "Big Daddy" Lipscomb :boxing:
  8. Keith Lyle
  9. Duval Love
  10. Mike Lansford
Honorable mention: Sean Landetta, Dane L:notsure::notsure:ker, Kendall Langford, Tim Lester, David Lang, Mike Lazetich, Woodley Lewis, Matt Longacre, Brandon Lloyd

Notable: Brian Leonard, Chip Lohmiller, Jake Long, Chuck Long, Bob Lee, Amp Lee

No: Damione Lewis

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Letter L caries with it several legendary Ram defensive standouts, including the third of four members of the Fearsome Foursome, our all-time tackle leader, a guy who made a bigger name for himself in the ring, a couple more recent edge rushers, and...a man you don't want to face coming down the track...

1. Dick "Night Train" Lane (shout out to @nighttrain !)
  2. Lamar Lundy
  3. James Laurinaitis
  4. Leonard Little
  5. Todd Lyght
  6. Chris Long
  7. Gene "Big Daddy" Lipscomb :boxing:
  8. Keith Lyle
  9. Duval Love
  10. Mike Lansford
Honorable mention: Sean Landetta, Dane L:notsure::notsure:ker, Kendall Langford, Tim Lester, David Lang, Mike Lazetich, Woodley Lewis, Matt Longacre, Brandon Lloyd

Notable: Brian Leonard, Chip Lohmiller, Jake Long, Chuck Long, Bob Lee, Amp Lee

No: Damione Lewis
Two Honorable mentions for you. RT- Ted Livingston OK you have to go back to the early 1940's for him. And DB - Bill Lange.

A Special Note on LB Mike Lazetech! He Played for the Rams pre WWII, went to War, and then came back and played several more years for the Rams!!(y)(y)

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Todd Lyght is one of the most underrated players in the NFL during his time. The 90s were a dark time for this team. I bet 20 years from now he would be a senior HOF pick.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Todd Lyght is one of the most underrated players in the NFL during his time. The 90s were a dark time for this team. I bet 20 years from now he would be a senior HOF pick.
I agree. Of all the holdovers from those horrible teams of the '90's I was most happy for Lyght and Lyle and Demarco getting a ring. Who else am I missing? And didnt someone just leave the year before? Who was that?

UtahRam

Rookie
Loved watching Amp Lee in 1998. He got a Super Bowl ring the following year but I don't ever remember seeing him play that season.