Greatest Rams Alphabetically...H-I

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
As we approach the middle of the alphabet I become aware that the season approaches! (You will truly know the regular season is just days away when I post my final X-Y-Z list! (n) Which coincidentally is National 'Examine Your Zipper Day'. (y) )

I added a fun little category in order to cram in a bunch of worthy blue collar dudes.

Lots of H's. Only a few I's. So I put them here. Cuz, the J's are going to be crazy.

1. Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch
  2. Dennis Harrah
  3. Johnny Hekker
  4. Ken Iman
  5. Leroy Irvin
  6. Kent Hill
  7. Pete Holohan
  8. Az Hakim
  9. John Hadl
  10. Drew Hill
Future: Rob Havenstein, Temmarick Hemingway.

Honorable mention: William Hayes, James Harris (QB), Ritchie Incognito, Tony Horne, Bill Hawkins, Cliff Hicks, Pat Haden, James Hall, Steve Israel, Dale Hatcher, Josh Hull, Thomas Homco, Tony Hargrove.

Blue Collar "H"all of Fame: David Hill, Tony Hunter, James Hodgins, Robert Holcombe, Michael Hoomanawanui, Madison Hedgecock, Cory Harkey.

"H"all of Shame: Daryl Henley

Notable: Father/son: Britt/Bryce Hager, Al Harris, Kim Herring, Mark Herman, Craig Heyward, Shaun Hill.

No: Tye Hill

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
SHAME! SHAME! On you Farr be it!!! What about:
* Tory Holt!!!!!!!!!
* Leroy Irvin!!
* Dick Hoerner!!
* Not to mention Center Art Hunter!:D
GOTCHA!!:mrburnsevil:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
SHAME! SHAME! On you Farr be it!!! What about:
* Tory Holt!!!!!!!!!
* Leroy Irvin!!
* Dick Hoerner!!
* Not to mention Center Art Hunter!:D
GOTCHA!!:mrburnsevil:
Dave,

Ahhhh! Did it again with Holt. I missed him on the list. :headexplosion:put him at #2. YOU missed Irvin though. He is on my list. :sneaky: And Dick Hoerner? Really Dave? This is a family show. Too risky.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dave,

Ahhhh! Did it again with Holt. I missed him on the list. :headexplosion:put him at #2. YOU missed Irvin though. He is on my list. :sneaky: And Dick Hoerner? Really Dave? This is a family show. Too risky.
Ok! I missed seeing Irvin, BUT Dick Hoerner was a Great FB in the late 40' and was on our 1950 Championship Team and deserves some Love!(y)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  1. Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch
  2. Dennis Harrah
  3. Torry Holt
  4. Johnny Hekker
  5. Ken Iman
  6. Leroy Irvin
  7. Kent Hill
  8. Pete Holohan
  9. Az Hakim
  10. John Hadl

I think this is how my top ten should have been, with Daves guy Dick something in honorable mention. :)

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Mike Horan
shapeimage_4.png

Dante Hall
dante-hall5-jpg.7089

UtahRam

Rookie
Man, I forgot we had Dante Hall. I don't seem to recall that working out for us...
I loved Pete Holohan. One of the best tight ends in franchis history. I couldn't believe we didn't resign him.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Hmmm..... Your blue collar Hall of Fame is all Fullbacks and Tight Ends. Coincidence? :sneaky:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Hmmm..... Your blue collar Hall of Fame is all Fullbacks and Tight Ends. Coincidence? :sneaky:
No. Kind of a common thread. Seemed like a lot of guys that plug a hole, and stay back to keep the quarterback clean.