Greatest Rams Alphabetically...G

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
The letter G is interesting, in that the Rams have a couple young players I'd love to put on the list. One made the list because he has early accomplishments. The other...is mentioned later and could quickly climb the list in the coming years.

1. Roman Gabriel
  2. Kevin Greene
  3. Rosey Grier
  4. Cleveland Gary
  5. Todd Gurley
  6. Ken Geddes
  7. Sean Gilbert
  8. Mike Guman the gooo man!
  9. Gary Green
  10. Bruce Gossett
Honorable mention: Wayne Gandy, Mike Gruttadauria, Brandon Gibson, Chris Givens, Gaston Green, EJ Gaines, Larry Grant, Leo Goeas.

Notable: Jared Goff, LaRoi Glover, Trent Green

No: Mardy Gilyard

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Glad to see Guman. Loved that dude.
Yes. I think we forget how important the running game used to be. Mike Guman was a great 3rd down option/ receiving option for years, picking up key first downs, lead blocking, blue collar stuff.

It used to be that the Rams would carry 6 or 7 running backs. You look at some of those old teams, we would have what seemed like 4 feature backs on the roster at the same time. It was what receiver depth is today for most teams.

Super Bowl xiv we had Lawrence McCutcheon, Wendell Tyler, Cullen Bryant, Elvis Peacock, Jim Jodat and Eddie Hill! That's a lot of backs to carry.

Remnants of Ground Chuck.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes. I think we forget how important the running game used to be. Mike Guman was a great 3rd down option/ receiving option for years, picking up key first downs, lead blocking, blue collar stuff.

It used to be that the Rams would carry 6 or 7 running backs. You look at some of those old teams, we would have what seemed like 4 feature backs on the roster at the same time. It was what receiver depth is today for most teams.

Super Bowl xiv we had Lawrence McCutcheon, Wendell Tyler, Cullen Bryant, Elvis Peacock, Jim Jodat and Eddie Hill! That's a lot of backs to carry.

Remnants of Ground Chuck.
This is all very true, But, ( I hope this doesn't sound "Nit-Picky"!) A lot of the people you think of, over the years where FB's, not just RB's! A Dieing Breed! Like:
* Guman was a FB
* Cullen Bryant
* Jim Bertelsen
* Les Josephson
* Dick Bass
* Ollie Matson
* Joe Marconi
Just to name a few! Like I said NOT NIT-PICKIN', just saying.:D
Oh! one thing on your "G's", Farr be it, No love for former RG- Leo Goeas!?o_O:LOL::D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Don't forget Ben Guidugli.
Another in a long line of tongue-tying last names to pass through here.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
How about CB - Jerry Gray?
245103.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How about CB - Jerry Gray?
245103.jpg
:headexplosion:Oh crap! How did I miss Jerry? I knew I shouldn't have stared at the eclipse yesterday! :sneaky:

Pencil him in at #4 after Rosey, and kick Gossett to HM.

:rant:Yeah. Gossett smells of Niner stench, anyway!

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Mardy Gilyard..that guy gives me nightmares. Great at University of Cinci, but nothing between his two ears.