Great Write Up on Gaines

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Do people pay attention to that stuff? I get ROY for the league, but for the team? As long as they're good, I'm fine with whatever they say. Donald is most likely a frontrunner for DROY for the league, though.

yea i'm more concerned with if they keep improving then who is roy

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Do people pay attention to that stuff? I get ROY for the league, but for the team? As long as they're good, I'm fine with whatever they say. Donald is most likely a frontrunner for DROY for the league, though.

yea i'm more concerned with if they keep improving then who is roy

RamzFanz

Damnit
Gaines made two one-on-one plays in the endzone to deny TD's vs AZ.

My point too. He didn't just prevent the TDs, he did it with circus plays. Those plays, IMHO, definitely put him on the same level as Donald.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He plays the ball well. Avoiding the pi calls.
I hope Tru and JJ read this. Not that I'm down on them, it's just that EJ does it so well.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I think that Donald has been fantastic but just think how screwed the Rams would have been this year without Gaines.
And GRob is a close second on the desperately needed list!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My point too. He didn't just prevent the TDs, he did it with circus plays. Those plays, IMHO, definitely put him on the same level as Donald.

Look, Gaines has impressed. He's done a great job. But I disagree that he's been as good as Donald.

Was it man coverage though or was he used to have safety or someone over the top to cover him? Because I can't remember.

It was man to man.

lockdnram21

Legend
I still think Jenkins is the best. This year he only gave up that 1 td to Lloyd. But Gaines has been consistent. I'm just glad we have our top 3 corners. Hopefully when healthy Joyner takes over fs. Don't think McLeod will be resigned. If he is it should be as a backup and ST

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Gaines is playing some solid football and he's only going to get better,and will be a fixture on our defense for years.