Great win BUT...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ausmurp

Starter
That was an AWESOME game! I lost my voice like so many of you I'm sure, by half time. Everything came together aside from a few plays. This team is finally starting strong. With that said, beating Seahawks isn't nearly as hard as the thing this team has struggled with most...

CONSISTENCY, and beating the teams we SHOULD beat!

We SHOULD be able to beat the Redskins pretty easily. We SHOULD win this game by at least 14 pts. So while I'm proud of the team and very happy at the moment, I'm going to reserve my feelings toward this season until after the week 2 matchup with the Redskins. If we can be consistent and beat them as we absolutely should, I believe we are in for a great season, possibly chance to win the division, and at the least, a wildcard playoff spot...

Penguin.

Rookie
I cannot agree more. We just need to beat teams not as good as us. Simple as that haha.

RamzFanz

Damnit
That was an AWESOME game! I lost my voice like so many of you I'm sure, by half time. Everything came together aside from a few plays. This team is finally starting strong. With that said, beating Seahawks isn't nearly as hard as the thing this team has struggled with most...

CONSISTENCY, and beating the teams we SHOULD beat!

We SHOULD be able to beat the Redskins pretty easily. We SHOULD win this game by at least 14 pts. So while I'm proud of the team and very happy at the moment, I'm going to reserve my feelings toward this season until after the week 2 matchup with the Redskins. If we can be consistent and beat them as we absolutely should, I believe we are in for a great season, possibly chance to win the division, and at the least, a wildcard playoff spot...

I'm not sweating any games until after the bye now that Seattle has been sent packing. We need two or three wins, hit the sweet spot of the schedule with Gurley rolling, Foles settled in, the o line settled in, and Mason and Quick back.

I'm more focused on the end game in Seattle and San Fran for a dominating NFCW championship and playoff run!

We can't let this wonderful start put us on an emotional rollercoaster at the beginning of the season. It's still a wet behind the ears team.

Washington had better be a win though! We DO need that one!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
This team is going to gain more and more confidence with every win in the 1st few weeks of the year.Then we get a favorable schedule and really take off. I've had us going 11-5 or 12-4 and this is a good start and imo a statement win....WE HAVE ARRIVED

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I hope the run game comes around....and the run defense should DOMINATE the skins...6 more days....

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The game against Washington should be a win when you look at the "tale of the tape." However, there are a couple factors I worry about. The RAMS put a ton of energy into the game yesterday, so is there a chance they come out flat? Also, this is a young team, and having won a marque game, will they come out a bit over-confident, knowing the caliber of teams when you compare Seattle to Washington? We're playing on the road, so how will that affect our rookie O-Lineman? Also, I'm sure Gruden still hasn't forgotten Fisher trotting out all our guys, related to the RG3 deal, at the coin flip in last year's game, so I'm sure he's going to pull out all the tricks in the bag. Each week is going to be a grind, and it takes a great coaching staff, along with veteran leadership, to get guys re-focused for the next game. I think we have that. We've savored the flavor with a Seattle win, but now it's onto Washington!