Great time at Rams training camp on Sunday!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I'll try to figure out a way to post some pictures from my phone I took, but just wanted to give a preliminary report from my day at camp yesterday.

Highlight for me was getting my jersey signed by Tavon Austin. I wore my gray WVU #1 Tavon jersey in the hopes that maybe he'd see it and want to sign it - well, it happened. I took my 5 year old son with me and his favorite is Sam Bradford and he got his mini helmet signed by him last year. But anyone with young children knows that trying to watch a practice and see much / learn much is pretty difficult with their short attention span. I bought him a little football yesterday (the ones that are 3/4 white for autographs), and with the RB's / WR's signing, he got the following: Tavon Austin, Brian Quick, Kenny Britt, Austin Pettis, TJ Moe, Benny Cunningham, Zac Stacy, Justin Veltung, Chase Reynolds and... KURT WARNER. He was doing some work there with NFL Network, and did some signing before he left. My little boy's football was the last thing he signed before having to leave! He doesn't quite understand now, but he will someday.

If you've never been to a camp, here's how it works. After practice they have a tent set up with 2 tables. Each day they have one or two groups signing that day. Yesterday it was running backs and wide receivers. They split the groups into the two tables. There are two lines set up and it's luck of the draw which table you go to and which players are there (you can't switch lines). Tavon and Chris Givens were doing some throwing / catching with Kurt Warner (as seen on NFL network) so they didn't come over to the tables until like 3 minutes left (they only sign for 15 minutes). You have to be 14 and under to get anything signed. If your child is under 7, you can accompany them down the line. So, unfortunately, Tavon and Chris went over to the other table. After everyone else was done after the 15 minutes, Tavon and Chris stayed longer (a lot longer) to sign for all the kids that were in the other line.

I was sticking around, hoping that as he left, he would happen to see the jersey and walk that way so he could sign my son's football. But, better... he glanced over and pointed right at me and gave me a thumbs up. About 30 seconds later, some girl walked over and pointed at my jersey... and I said, "No way!"... so I took it off really quick (Don't worry - I had a shirt on underneath), and said, more importantly, "Will he sign my son's football?".. She said yes. So I gave them to her and she took it over to the table and he signed both. So cool. Everyone around us couldn't believe it...

Anyway, that was just one quick story I wanted to tell. Will update later with hopefully some pictures (If I can figure out how to get them from my phone onto here). One thing that really struck me - Kenny Britt is a cool dude. Always having fun. And it seems like Jenkins is getting beat a lot so far.

More later...

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
@LetsGoRams. You can send the pictures to your e-mail from your phone via text message. Just replace the phone number with your e-mail address. Also, if you go to your gallery and find the button that says share on the picture, you can send it from an e-mail as well.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Bluetooth really helps with pictures from a phone (if that's what you used).....Did it look like 2,600+ fans?!

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
I thought the estimated crowd at 2200 was very low....more like 3000+. The cars were backed up on the entrance way past the overpass of I-70

PhxRam

you should be able to upload images directly from your phone to the board.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Would you mind if I linked that story to twitter, I thought that was way cool what Tavon Austin did for you

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would you mind if I linked that story to twitter, I thought that was way cool what Tavon Austin did for you

Absolutely. It was very cool. I was just standing there along the fence with my son and it was just him and Givens signing at the end. He just happened to glance over and see me and you could see his eyes light up... he thought it was cool I had his college jersey on. I was shocked when she came over to get it from me so he could sign it.

I'm going to take a picture of it and tweet it to Tavon later - and tell him how much I appreciate it.

I would say 3000+. It was packed. Hard to move around.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
just go to "upload file" and then point to your directory where the images are stored.

Make sure you double check which file you're uploading from your phone. I know I have to :whistle:.

PhxRam

Make sure you double check which file you're uploading from your phone. I know I have to :whistle:.

it wont let you upload anything other then a file ending in a image extension.. jpg, bmp, gif etc.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah... all of those are on my wife's phone!