Great Stories from Thordaddy Memorial Seahawk Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
For all that attended any of this weekend's events, please post any memoriable stories here. They could be from your airplane trip, to your cab ride, to something that happened during dinner, drinks or at your hotel. And was there anything in particular that happened while you were at the stadium? For example, was there a particularly helpful or nice usher, security guard, or some other Rams staff?

The goal is to assemble a list of nice experiences that happened, no matter how small. Post away! :)

SierraRam

Recreational User
please post any memoriable stories here.

yeah! How did you get on the field? And somebody give us the names of everyone in the picture.

Sgt. Pepper style:
images

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Got to shake Eugene Sims' hand before I got out of the stadium. It was really big of him to do that, and it proves to me how good we have it when it comes to this team. They know how to get good people who happen to be extremely talented players.

To think that that was not even the second best highlight of the day (watching a Rams win in Thordaddy's honor and meeting you all out on the field) is just...the weekend was amazing for me.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
What did the Rams do to honor him? I have not seen on a thread here what the Rams did. I probably missed it somewhere.