Great stat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
IMG_8239.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I didn't cuss at our kicker or punter which was very fun. SF punter was pissing me off though.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Seattle's kicker missed two FGs this week, and one last week, he's going to get cut soon, if they are smart.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Right now, after only two games, were are getting monster contributions from Puka and Avilla, and pretty good contributions from Byron Young, who seems to be growing before our eyes. And Ethan Evans is Hekker 2.0. Looking forward to seeing Zach Evans get a few carries, and I'm hoping Tomlinson will get some playing time soon. Definitely looking like a solid draft so far.

Edited to add: Kobie Turner has shown us some stuff as well.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Right now, after only two games, were are getting monster contributions from Puka and Avilla, and pretty good contributions from Byron Young, who seems to be growing before our eyes. And Ethan Evans is Hekker 2.0. Looking forward to seeing Zach Evans get a few carries, and I'm hoping Tomlinson will get some playing time soon. Definitely looking like a solid draft so far.

All done without a 1st rnd pick.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I'd try out Desjuan Johnson over EB4. I want to see what kind of pressure he can bring.

Also, they did Kier Thomas dirty. I'd definitely promote him to the active roster; only Byron Young was getting any sort of pressure from the edge.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd try out Desjuan Johnson over EB4. I want to see what kind of pressure he can bring.

Also, they did Kier Thomas dirty. I'd definitely promote him to the active roster; only Byron Young was getting any sort of pressure from the edge.
Desjuan is injured isn’t he?

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
This draft is going to be Sneads best. Just a total fucking homerun
Wait until we get w slew of McVays 1st and 2nd round draft picks.
DO NOT TRADE THEM McSNEAD !!
I can not wait to get back to the proper way of building a team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait until we get w slew of McVays 1st and 2nd round draft picks.
DO NOT TRADE THEM McSNEAD !!
I can not wait to get back to the proper way of building a team.

Why, wasn't the superbowl win good enough for you?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That first rounder is burnin a hole in Les' pocket right now...

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Why, wasn't the superbowl win good enough for you?

It was great. Not into the revolving door thing for players.
I like longtime RAMS, lots of Ram Pro Bowl O linemen.
If we had a coach like McVay on some of those great Ram teams that did not win it all, we WOULD have won several Super Bowls.
If Sean starts drafting young players who pan out and develop I think it will go a long way into keeping him as our coach for a very long time.
His system, his players and let him do what he does.
He can be our Bill Belichick for 20-30 years.
Keep him out of the booth.