GREAT!! Photos!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Check this Lazy Crow out!!:ROFLMAO:

crow-flies.jpg
MDRUM_Crow_Rides_Eagle-8-1024x682.jpg
crow-riding-1-phoo-chan.jpg

Some Nerve on this Bird!!

eagle_635x250_1435865544.jpg

I just thought everyone would get a kick out of this. For 4th of July Week-end!!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I see this and laugh, others will see this and think you saying the the black bird lazily relying on the bald eagle represents you thinking black people lazily rely on America. Therefore, both creatures will be banned from America so that no one could ever possibly get that offended... Lmao of course I'm making light of recent situations, it's actually a really cool collection of pics.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I see this and laugh, others will see this and think you saying the the black bird lazily relying on the bald eagle represents you thinking black people lazily rely on America. Therefore, both creatures will be banned from America so that no one could ever possibly get that offended... Lmao of course I'm making light of recent situations, it's actually a really cool collection of pics.
Lmao!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That cannot be real. An Eagle would kill and eat a crow. And the crow couldn't just sit there like that with wings folded. He would have to dig in with his claws and balance with wings spread. I a tally think that El Juggernauto is unto something as to the intent of the photoshopper. Only the crow could represent a number of groups. Up here in PA we refer to the Amish as crows.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That cannot be real. An Eagle would kill and eat a crow. And the crow couldn't just sit there like that with wings folded. He would have to dig in with his claws and balance with wings spread. I a tally think that El Juggernauto is unto something as to the intent of the photoshopper. Only the crow could represent a number of groups. Up here in PA we refer to the Amish as crows.
http://www.top13.net/crow-lands-on-the-back-of-an-eagle-mid-flight-in-incredible-photos/

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Really? I just visited the Lancaster/York area last week. Why are Amish considered "crows"?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Really? I just visited the Lancaster/York area last week. Why are Amish considered "crows"?

Because they wear black.

You would be surprised how often you see them at Strip clubs too. They are not all what they are cracked up to be.

iced

well, its shark week....

should we get a pool going on how long "Great White" lasts? :ROFLMAO: