Great Photo Of Jenkins/Amendola @ It Plus Full Camp Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Great Photo Of Jenkins/Amendola @ It Plus Full Camp Repo

Shane said:
Interestingly, Amendola went on to have a huge day thereafter and made several receptions when matched up with Jenkins during the remainder of the session.

Read more http://missourisportsmag.com/?p=72983
Keep Danny Amendola pissed off all season, please. :shifty:

And .. LOL .. How bad is it when Finnegan is the one coming in saying, "chlll chill chill!"
Great photo, Shane.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

X said:
Shane said:
Interestingly, Amendola went on to have a huge day thereafter and made several receptions when matched up with Jenkins during the remainder of the session.

And .. LOL .. How bad is it when Finnegan is the one coming in saying, "chlll chill chill!"
Great photo, Shane.

Yeah, X.. Amendola was outrageously good after that! Good point: keep him mad all year long!!!!

Also, great point on Finnegan breaking it up lol.

As for the photo, it was great and via Michael Thomas. I would even know how to use his camera if I tried. :)

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond

Danny giving me the chills boi

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

X said:
Shane said:

Great photo, Shane.

:lmao: I know! That was the first thing that came to my mind too. Hilarious. I love that shit btw. It's been a damn good training camp. Hope all this carries over into the regular season.

Thanks for posting Shane.

STL-Rams

Starter

Username said:
X said:
Shane said:

Great photo, Shane.

:lmao: I know! That was the first thing that came to my mind too. Hilarious. I love that shyte btw. It's been a damn good training camp. Hope all this carries over into the regular season.

Thanks for posting Shane.

Thank you... and no problem.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

Solid once again Shane. I can't express enough of what you do and provide in addition to some impressive writing skills. You got that style don't ever conform Rams bro!

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken

STL-Rams said:
Good day again for Salas, great day for Danny A and some first unit work for a rookie safety....

What I don't understand is why Salas gets put in the back burner during these past two preseason games. Call me a homer because I love the Hawaii Warriors, but he is overall better than Pettis, but Pettis gets to play with the second and third unit.

Uggh.....my frustrations. :grr:

STL-Rams

Starter

BatteringRambo said:
Solid once again Shane. I can't express enough of what you do and provide in addition to some impressive writing skills. You got that style don't ever conform Rams bro!

Hey, big thanks for those kind words! Very nice to hear. I am planning to begin providing more features and interviews and am trying to get away from the News and Notes to free up more time to provide much more.

Thanks for the comments on writing skills and style (although I don't know precisely what you meant on style and conforming.)

Have a good one, BatteringRambo.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

STL-Rams said:
BatteringRambo said:

Hey, big thanks for those kind words! Very nice to hear. I am planning to begin providing more features and interviews and am trying to get away from the News and Notes to free up more time to provide much more.

Thanks for the comments on writing skills and style (although I don't know precisely what you meant on style and conforming.)

Have a good one, BatteringRambo.

If I think it I just say it regardless of my current state of mind. By conform I meant keep your style intact...don't ever end up like most of the drones on foxsports,bleacher,ESPN,and so on. You have talent man and I enjoy getting your 411 out here in AZ.