Great News

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
See your money manager soon unless you do your own trading and lock in a good college saving fund. Great time to get one buying on some big dips coming. Never too early with college rates. Mine was just enough to cover everything. GOD BLESS YOU WIFE & CHILD.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
See your money manager soon unless you do your own trading and lock in a good college saving fund. Great time to get one buying on some big dips coming. Never too early with college rates. Mine was just enough to cover everything. GOD BLESS YOU WIFE & CHILD.

Haha yeah, I'm a financial advisor. My kids are going to be more then we'll setup when they get older.

Thanks for the blessing.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congratulations @JackDRams If this is your first it's an experience you and your wife will cherish for ever. If you already have children best of luck...J/K

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Thanks everyone. I'm pumped. My first little one. Someone to watch games with me. @-X- I'm fourth generation Jack, so I have to keep the name going. But if I have twins, I'll keep Paul in mind.

It's cool. Got my 7 year old in a fantasy league with me. Pretty cool bonding. As for a name for the other twin......Boston lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congrats RamsBro! This is awesome news :) Best of luck to you and your wife!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everybody. Let's hope this good news rubs off on the Rams and we kick some seahawk ass tomorrow!