Great news regarding the injured Rams from Sunday and the previous weeks!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMS1083

UDFA
Name
L.T
YES!!!!!!! NOW LETS WIN OUT, AND GET REVENGE ON THE SEAHAWKS, EAGLES, AND VIKINGS IN THE PLAYOFFS. THEN THE PATRIOTS IN THE SUPERBOWL OH HOW SWEET IT WILL BE!!!!!! LETS GO RAMS!!!!!!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I feel like it's Week 17, 2010 all over again. This team hasn't played a game this meaningful since then. The Warner4Prez household will be on pins and needles Sunday and I'm already at the edge of my seat.

The last 7 years have certainly made me grow to despise that team in Seattle. Stinky Pete's like a festering bunyon and NFL sweetheart Russ Wilson makes me nauseous. I've never been able to deny his talent, but damn he's so ridiculously congenial you'd think he's a Stepford Wife.

I could give you 500 words on why I hate the Hags, but I'll spare you guys that. I know a good chunk of us have been here since this site's inception. And we've been fans even longer, maybe millennia in the case of Dave. This fan base needs this win something fierce. The season has been a thrill ride, but without a W Sunday, it's all for naught. This could put a lot of those demons from the last decade of futility to rest.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I am looking at a 1999 Rams/Niners type game where they put the stake in their frick'in heart and turn the the page to a new chapter of NFC West dominance..... at least I hope so.. LOL!!

No joking, the Rams really impressed me yesterday. The Eagles kind of choked in that Seattle game, played tentatively, the coach coached tentatively, and they came up small. It was the talk in Philly last week, in the media etc..

You can see they were a different team this week. Played with attitude because they knew people were doubting them so they jumped on a young Rams team 21-7.... And you know what? The Rams responded in a big way.

And yes they should have won the game and hopefully the coach and players learned something about themselves. So I just think heading into this game they will be on a mission as they know they gave the last game between these two away. So I expect them to put the hammer down on this Seahawk team for once and for all.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
If Woods played against PHI, we win. It’s huge to have him back.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Can't wait for this game. The Rams offense is vastly improved from that loss in LA and the hags oline is as bad as they come. I'm looking for one of those 8 sacks and pounding Wilson into submission. A game that pushes the Rams over the top in the NFCW for the next decade and beyond.

The time is now!!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you Lord. With the way other teams are getting hurt (even us to an extent) it's nice to see that we're keeping the main cogs.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Injury Updates: Woods, Barwin on Track to Play vs. Seahawks
Posted 53 minutes ago

SimmonsRams Insider@MylesASimmons

The Rams have lost cornerback Kayvon Webster for the rest of the season due to a ruptured achilles, but they will likely get a few players back on the field this weekend.

Notably, head coach Sean McVay said wide receiver Robert Woods (shoulder) and outside linebacker Connor Barwin (forearm) are expected to practice on Wednesday and both are on pace to play in Sunday’s game against the Seahawks.

“They’re going to start to get some work in. They’ll be able to participate in practice on Wednesday,” head coach Sean McVay said on Monday. “Again, just like we had kind of discussed last week, they’re on track — unless there’s any setbacks — to be able to play and be available for the Seattle game.”

Woods was injured during the Week 11 contest against the Vikings while making a catch late in the game over the middle of the field. Barwin has missed the last two games after suffering his forearm injury against the Saints.
Los Angeles also had a number of players suffer injuries during Sunday’s contest, the most serious of which was Webster’s ruptured achilles. The club placed him on injured reserve on Monday, also re-signing cornerback Dominique Hatfield to the practice squad.

But Webster also revealed via an Instagram post that he had been playing through a shoulder injury for much of the season. The Rams had previously listed Webster on the injury report this season with a shoulder issue, but the cornerback has not missed practice nor a game with it in weeks.

“There’s a lot of things that demonstrate Kayvon’s toughness to be able to play through a shoulder injury, and there’s a lot of times, too, where some of those injuries allow you to play and then you know you’re going to get it fixed post-season,” McVay said. “We love Kayvon, hate it for him that he had to go out like that, but he’s meant a lot to this team.”

Cornerback Trumaine Johnson also left Sunday’s contest with an injury, but McVay said there was a misunderstanding in the injury announcement and Johnson is not in the concussion protocol. Instead, Johnson left Sunday’s game and did not return due to a stinger.

“He’s not in the protocol — he actually checked out on all that,” McVay said. “That was just a little bit of a misunderstanding. So that’s actually positive news on Trumaine, where it was a stinger that was the reason why he wasn’t able to come back into that game. So that’s positive where he’s not in the protocol or anything like that.”

Additionally, offensive linemen Andrew Whitworth and Rob Havenstein are both dealing with knee injuries — though neither is believed to be serious.

“They had their ankles kind of rolled up, but it ended up being a knee with both of those guys with a mild MCL,” McVay said. “Andrew came back — he checked out good today. Rob was in good spirits. They’ll be day-to-day. But it was very positive when you look at just the way they got rolled up on in terms of what can come out of those types of plays. And fortunately for us, it didn’t result in something that was going to be season ending.”

“The anticipation is that we’ll have those guys available,” McVay added.

View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Injury-Updates-Woods-Barwin-on-Track-to-Play-vs-Seahawks/6395aa9f-1f97-428c-b8de-695b28aeb654

Rams43

Hall of Fame
May the Rams run a stake through the heart of the Seahawks.

Then...

Twist it back and forth a little bit.

You know, make a strong statement? Lol.