Great Blue North - 3 Rd Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gbnreport.com/2013projection.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gbnreport.com/2013projection.html</a>

[gbn][/gbn]

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I would be more than OK with it if that is how it plays out.....

fearsomefour

Legend
Good talent in the first round. Drafting a T at 16 I wouldnt do, just based on team need. But, improving the Oline (as a unit not a single spot) would be accomplished with that pick. 21 is good. After that, no LB? Just my opinion of course but I would have that as the number 2 need on the team. Making over the receiving core through the TE spot is fine and I like the potential of the guy you picked. Being able to pound the ball out of a 2 TE set and still have passing options sounds great to me....but, need that starting OLB.

Running sets with Jackson, Amendola, Givens, Kenndricks and Ertz would seem to create some match up problems if Jackson was able to be effective.

Ertz is one of those guys I could see falling to the 2nd but I could see him getting grabbed up pretty early too.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Every mock says the Rams are gonna go OT and S in the 1st round. Which means neither will be taken.

Oh and Kiki Mingo? :rofl:

fearsomefour

Legend
Your probably right Angry. A lot is giong to depend how FA goes and who the Rams can keep in the fold. One thing we saw last year that I would assume is the same this year....this administration doesnt panic and has a plan....and sticks to it. A nice change.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This draft works for me. I don't know much about WR Harper but I'll bite.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
fearsomefour said:
Your probably right Angry. A lot is giong to depend how FA goes and who the Rams can keep in the fold. One thing we saw last year that I would assume is the same this year....this administration doesnt panic and has a plan....and sticks to it. A nice change.

Yup, the whole Jacksonville jumping up to get Blackmon is an example of that. And I was pissed when that happened.

I wouldn't like this draft, tho in this scenario.

I'd take Ogletree over Johnson.

Fluker over Vacarro.

Rodgers over Ertz.

Rambo over Harper.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Johnson, Vacarro, and Ertz...

Holy Sheet! Sign me up!!!!! That's 3 starters right there!

I'd trade away picks 4-7 to make that happen!