Great article on McCarthy's GB offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
http://grantland.com/features/aaron...green-bay-packers-new-age-west-coast-offense/

Unlike many others it seems, I am very excited to see what Cigs can do as OC with the talent this team has at wideout, TE, RB, and now QB. That article shows a lot of interesting elements of McCarthy's influence and I hope some insight into what we can expect from Cigs as he settles in to his new position.

Note that I am not saying this is going to become the GB offense. The Rams will probably have a more dangerous run game with the burst they have in their offensive backfield, but they do have a lot of talent at wideout and certainly enough to field a strong passing game if Cigs can tie it together.

Oh and I did not want to cut/paste the story due to all the vids and pics and whatnot.