Great Article on Fassel's Scheming

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like many of you, I enjoy reading about the ins and outs of football. Far too few journalists discuss it. This is an older article, but I hadn't seen it before. I don't know a lot about special teams, so I find it very interesting and informative. Here it is:
http://insidethepylon.com/nfl/teams...27-yard-punt-return-a-lesson-in-reading-keys/

I'm not going to copy and paste the text because there are a lot of pictures and videos involved in the explanation. I've read some other very interesting articles from the same author, so I recommend others checking out other articles of his.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like many of you, I enjoy reading about the ins and outs of football. Far too few journalists discuss it. This is an older article, but I hadn't seen it before. I don't know a lot about special teams, so I find it very interesting and informative. Here it is:
http://insidethepylon.com/nfl/teams...27-yard-punt-return-a-lesson-in-reading-keys/

I'm not going to copy and paste the text because there are a lot of pictures and videos involved in the explanation. I've read some other very interesting articles from the same author, so I recommend others checking out other articles of his.
Nice read thanks jrry

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think it will be interesting to see who the special teams guys are during the preseason.

Cody Davies, Harkey & M. Brown are core players.

Hemingway as well

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Likely won't happen again yet that punt from SEA punter John Runyon? memory, whatever fake play to Tavon that went to Stedman for the return TD was sick as fuck and always will be

That defined special teams.