Gray: Rams Fans Being Ran Through the Wringer (InsideSTL)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Tell you what ... I'm tired of rehashing the past. It's not productive. Georgia, Shaw and Zygmunt are gone. Linehan is gone. Spags is gone. But Fisher, Snead and Demoff are here.

These are the dog-days of the offseason. Let's see if we can find some optimism.
But I'm right and people on the Internet are wrong! How can I let that continue?!?!?!?!?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Put your cursor (flashing little vertical line) in front of the text you want to highlight, click and hold your left mouse button and "wipe" across the text. It will highlight the text until you release the mouse button. If you selct the wrong text, just click anywhere on the screen and it will un-highlight it.

Did you honest-to-God think I didn't know what a cursor was?

But thanks for the wake up call.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't care how bad you beat me Shane I'm NEVER giving up!!!!! LOL

I mean I knew it has been bad an yes I have endured that long suffering bug of Ram-fandom long before Georgia ever put the screws to LA and put such a crappy product out that not many cared when they left. But seeing it written makes you have to wonder WHY AM I STILL HERE????
LOVE holds us together!!

Sorry, but I don't think NFL HQ gives a damn about the city of StL or the StL fanbase.

....just like they didn't care about the city of Los Angeles or the LA fan base 20 years ago?
It's just a business to them! Making money is the object!!
We're ' Die hard fans! ' And I for one will be buried in My Ram Jersey!!