Graig Dahl: San Fran tipped plays last year.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
X said:
He'll always suck.
Even if you severely lowered his competition, he'd still get burned as often as he made a hit.

XJfFB9B.jpg

TWm8MlU.jpg

Hahahahahahahah.... classic man, classic...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
He'll always suck.
Even if you severely lowered his competition, he'd still get burned as often as he made a hit.

XJfFB9B.jpg

TWm8MlU.jpg

Well he would have run down the lady with the walker, he's faster than her. He just took a bad angle again that's all. :slap!:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
X said:
He'll always suck.

XJfFB9B.jpg

TWm8MlU.jpg

Well he would have run down the lady with the walker, he's faster than her. He just took a bad angle again that's all. :slap!:
Actually, if you rewatch the tape, she just did a little hip-shimmy and Dahl dove right past her.
Those bad angles of his are gonna get him killed one day.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Iron Lion said:
I'm sad that Dahl left

I used to like how you guys had a Dahl on offense and a Dahl on defense

You came out of hiding for that? How you been Iron? Good to see you still lurking around.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
He'll always suck.

XJfFB9B.jpg

The old guy wasn't even in the route. He tripped going across the middle. Notice, he doesn't even have the ball.

Iron Lion

Starter
RamFan503 said:
Iron Lion said:
I'm sad that Dahl left

I used to like how you guys had a Dahl on offense and a Dahl on defense

You came out of hiding for that? How you been Iron? Good to see you still lurking around.

Been good thanks :D

Can't wait for this season to start....

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Craig Dahl is a try-hard guy.

To quote a master, "There is no try. There is only do, or do not."

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Someone should send a link to this thread to Chris via twitter. Don't know if it's possible but I bet he'd enjoy it. Might even start posting incognito.