Grade Joe Barksdale

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Grade Joe Barksdale

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • C

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • D

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
16 games / 13 starts / 1 FS / 0 holding / 4 sacks allowed

Joe was impressive statistically. I am anxious to hear from our oline gurus.

Me; "B".

Dude was solid. Healthy. And did his job... Even moving to LT in week 17.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
While there was a few rough spots, considering what he was asked to do......he came through. Strong enough to make us think twice about Matthews......and certainly a good enough show to allow us to move down outside the "top 5". Thanks Joe....you came through for us.

fearsomefour

Legend
I gave Joe a B. I would even say B+. He really grew into the role of an NFL starter this year. He has been on a steady upward tilt since he signed with the Rams. I was excited (based on the birdie I know close to Raider office people) when the Rams signed him and he has done very well. If the Rams are not able to sign Saffold I think it would be a good idea to try and sign Barksdale NOW instead of waiting for him to be a FA after next season. Finding quality starters outside of the draft or the traditional FA route is a key for a lot of good teams….Barksdales' arrival and success reminds me somewhat of Tom Nutten coming in with little fanfare and becoming a key cog on Championship quality teams.

Alan

Legend
B. A decent player and I'm damn glad we had him this year. But, at his present level of performance I'm not sure I'd want to pay him what the market will when his contract is up.