GPS app

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
There is an app that you can get on your computer called

iMyphoneanyto

You download the app, hook up your iPhone to the computer then open the app. It lets you set your GPS location anywhere in the world.

I have the Yahoo Sports app n my phone. It plays I’ve games if your location shows the correct GPS coordinates. So I’m going to try it and see if I can watch the Rams lions game for free on my phone live.

It works with iPads too. So if t works I may get an iPad with nothing else on it and then use it just for this purpose.

Does anyone else have experience with this app?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There is an app that you can get on your computer called

iMyphoneanyto

You download the app, hook up your iPhone to the computer then open the app. It lets you set your GPS location anywhere in the world.

I have the Yahoo Sports app n my phone. It plays I’ve games if your location shows the correct GPS coordinates. So I’m going to try it and see if I can watch the Rams lions game for free on my phone live.

It works with iPads too. So if t works I may get an iPad with nothing else on it and then use it just for this purpose.

Does anyone else have experience with this app?

I have not heard of this. Keep us posted.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
If you need to connect your phone to your pc, why not just watch the game on your pc?

I would assume that as soon as you disconnect your phone from the pc, the gps coordinates will revert back to your phone.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you need to connect your phone to your pc, why not just watch the game on your pc?

I would assume that as soon as you disconnect your phone from the pc, the gps coordinates will revert back to your phone.
They haven’t. I checked my weather and it says Inglewood CA.

I reset my weather to my local area. Then closed the weather app. Reopened and it said Inglewood.
If I restart my phone it reverts to original GPS.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
They haven’t. I checked my weather and it says Inglewood CA.

I reset my weather to my local area. Then closed the weather app. Reopened and it said Inglewood.
If I restart my phone it reverts to original GPS.
I assume then your phone is connected to your wi-fi? What happens if you turn off your wi-fi or move away from the signal and go cellular?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I assume then your phone is connected to your wi-fi? What happens if you turn off your wi-fi or move away from the signal and go cellular?
GPS was still set for Inglewood. I was at my sons football game last night and checked it a few miles away.

The app opens to a map and you reduce the map and click the location you want and it changes it. Very easy to use.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
GPS was still set for Inglewood. I was at my sons football game last night and checked it a few miles away.

The app opens to a map and you reduce the map and click the location you want and it changes it. Very easy to use.
Pretty neat. I could have used it down in mexico.

I am surprised that it plays nice with Ios.

edit: of course there is no linux version. Will have to use it on a virtual machine.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Pretty neat. I could have used it down in mexico.

I am surprised that it plays nice with Ios.
That app only works on iOS supposedly. But there are others. @Zodi mentioned one he uses called fake GPS on Google play.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
@CGI_Ram

It works on my iPhone. So I turned on YouTube tv live and reset temporary location and I couldn’t get my Sony Android tv to connect to my iPhone. It won’t even screen mirror.

I’m trying another app to mirror soon.

However I was able to screen mirror onto my sons LG tv. I have the current LA area Chiefs Titans game on his TV..

I’m using YouTube live TV. But it’s also working with Yahoo sports app on my phone.

The bad news is that iMyphoneanyto is not free. It is free one time but if your phone battery runs out or you turn your phone off then it will reset. So you have to pay for the computer app for $10 per month or for $20 for three, (cancel anytime).

If you avoid a reset it’s free. Location has to be turn on on your phone to work. It looks like the app works on Android phones also.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The problem I have is my Android TV no longer communicates with my iPhone 8.

But the LG TV does. So I will watch in my sons room today, then try to put YouTube live tv on his TV and see if I can get it to do a temporary reset of location.