Gottlieb: When will Jared Goff start his first game? (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Another ignorant dope with a false equivalency regarding Goff/Wentz.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Doug Gottlieb had it right. Steven A_hole Smith is a carnival barker and Max Kellerman should be ashamed of himself for how far he has degraded as an analyst....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Media talking about Goff being inactive in week 1 = analysis paralysis

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Doug Gottlieb had it right. Steven A_hole Smith is a carnival barker and Max Kellerman should be ashamed of himself for how far he has degraded as an analyst....
I might be the only person who actually like Max Kellerman.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I might be the only person who actually like Max Kellerman.
I always liked him when he was a boxing analyst. Since then he has been twisted by BSPN into what he is today.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
"Mannion? Onion? Who da hell is dat?" (Only the Pac 12 All time record holder in passing)

Sometimes it is better to say nothing and have others think you are ignorant, than to open Stephen A. Smiths mouth and remove all doubt.
Does he EVER miss an opportunity to knock Fisher?

Edit: Smith ACTUALLY is admitting that he would put Goff on the active roster just to appease any kind of image, and for political reasons of appearances. Nevermind that he might not be ready??? Would any owner want to hire someone with such a dearth of integrity as Stephen A. Smith? Is he even a man? What a pussy. Jeff Fisher is twice the man you are.

:(:coach:"Cup Check!!"

:snicker:

Last edited: