Gotham

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Anyone else a fan of this show?

Have really been looking forward to the Joker story line and I'm glad they're finally starting it (although of course they're claiming the new "Jerome" may not be the Joker after all).. curious to see how the the Joker ties in to the Red Hood Gang in Gotham

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Big fan here... though I'm definitely glad I've been watching since episode 1 as it's one of those arc shows where a single episode won't make as much sense.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Big fan here... though I'm definitely glad I've been watching since episode 1 as it's one of those arc shows where a single episode won't make as much sense.

oh yea

I really wanna know when what the plan is for the timeline and next season - like are they still just as young or are they gonna jump into the future? since this is all 7-8 years before Batman shows up.

Lol and I love/hate how they keep teasing at Joker (huge joker fan)...the comedian at the comedy club early on, the laugh at the psych ward, now Jerome.... but even then they won't commit to a Joker... And now they have the Red Hood next week lol...

Yea I know his origins were never truly known - but I really wonder if Jerome is just a red herring or really the Joker

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Started watching Gotham, but missed a few episodes, then got a lost, going to watch the 1st series back to back when it comes on catchup tv over here :) looking forward to a joker storyline too :)

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I like the Penguin as Robin Taylor plays him. Was a fan of Burgess Meredith as well.

I'm also surprised at how much I like this version of the Riddler, no idea about the origin, but the dude is playing perfectly into an eventual creepy serial killer role.