Got these headphones...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Off woot.com and lol I'm not necessarily promoting that site. But I got a fukin sweet deal on these Monster N Credible...$45 w/ shipping. Very light, clear, nice balance of fixed treble/bass/highs and lows. When I read that anti-Walmart post a few weeks ago this came to mind. However this site is actually pretty kick ass from my experience and product quality. Lots of various ummm stuff discounted at low low low prices ;)

PS Dudeism if you see this I'm trying out that pic megapixel editor shizznit app.

uzejedus.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Right on man.

Woot has a lot of good deals.

I am the unfortunate owner of a pair of Dre. Beats headphones. Sound quality is very good. Some complain about the base being a bit heavy and a muddy experience, but if you tweak the EQ everything is good. I say unfortunate owner because I feel like I cant wear them in public. I bought them when they first came out. Since then it seams like every Dbag also bought a pair and think they are a fashion statement.

PhxRam

Since when did headphones come into fashion?

I still carry my boom box on my shoulder. 27 DD batteries provides 2 hours of entertainment for everyone to enjoy.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
PhxRam said:

I still carry my boom box on my shoulder. 27 DD batteries provides 2 hours of entertainment for everyone to enjoy.

Lol.

I was actually out last weekend and saw a guy doing just that. It was a big ass boom box too. He was blaring dance music and just walking from bar to bar. No one obviously let him in but all the drunk people outside the bar would bust out dancing when he showed up. Pretty comical.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
PhxRam said:

lol...think I'll watch Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
brokeu91 said:
PhxRam said:

lol...think I'll watch Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo

I see your Breakin' and raise you:
Do The Right Thing
images

I do feel bad for parents whose kids make them buy Beats by Dre. Sure they're good sounding 'phones. Sennheiser makes IMO a superior product for like half the price. You just don't get the purty colors.

A55VA6

Legend
I wish I had an awesome pair of headphones. I only have my damn iPhone earbuds.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
PhxRam said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11wX2iKCouc[/youtube]

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like I'll try Libertadrocks earphones now..came home and left these on my kitchen table.. my little monster got to them, how I'll never know. I also have a white boxer but I know he'll want immunity if I interrogate.
Shit happens!...Sometimes.
tyqudahe.jpg

yquze5ub.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

That blows chunks. Can't get mad at that little fucker though.
Look at that face.

He's gonna rip into anything that's plastic and has your scent on it, btw.