Got some “what if’s” for y’all...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
On O, what if...

Kupp returns 100%? Will that mean that the Ram O returns to the status of pre-injury to Kupp of last year? That would be simply awesome.

Henderson becomes yet another amazing weapon for McVay?

Gurley with limited snaps can return to his lofty status when on the field? Oh, my.

Allen proves to be an upgrade over Sully?

Boom becomes a more than adequate replacement for Saffold?

On D, what if...

Fowler continues to ascend from where he left off last year?

A healthy Brockers has a big “contract year”?

Matthews, in fact, really improves our Edge/ILB play?

Obo has a big impact? Mercy.

Kiser becomes a 2-down run D stud?

Peters can play all year like he played the second half of last year?

Weddle is a significant improvement over Joyner, as expected?

Long and/or Rapp can make big contributions in special packages roles? What if Long could seamlessly step in for an injured Talib or Peters? (Unlike Troy Hill last year).

GZ doesn’t miss any games in his best year yet?

I’ll tell you what would be the result if even a majority of the above should happen, and I don’t think that any of the above are the Impossible Dream.

Ram D would likely be Top 3 scoring D.
Ram O would get even more scoring opportunities and be possible top scoring unit in the league.
Snead, McVay, and Wade would all be given genius status.

Ram fans would be giddy all season long and then skip joyfully in the streets after winning the SB.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
What if Zuerlein only kicked PAT's & no FG's because all we do is make TD's ?

What if fairy dust became illegal ?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On O, what if...

Kupp returns 100%? Will that mean that the Ram O returns to the status of pre-injury to Kupp of last year? That would be simply awesome.

Henderson becomes yet another amazing weapon for McVay?

Gurley with limited snaps can return to his lofty status when on the field? Oh, my.

On D, what if...

Fowler continues to ascend from where he left off last year?

A healthy Brockers has a big “contract year”?

Matthews, in fact, really improves our Edge/ILB play?

Obo has a big impact? Mercy.

Kiser becomes a 2-down run D stud?

Peters can play all year like he played the second half of last year?

Weddle is a significant improvement over Joyner, as expected?

Long and/or Rapp can make big contributions in special packages roles? What if Long could seamlessly step in for an injured Talib or Peters? (Unlike Troy Hill last year).

GZ doesn’t miss any games in his best year yet?

I’ll tell you what would be the result if even a majority of the above should happen, and I don’t think that any of the above are the Impossible Dream.

Ram D would likely be Top 3 scoring D.
Ram O would get even more scoring opportunities and be possible top scoring unit in the league.
Snead, McVay, and Wade would all be given genius status.

Ram fans would be giddy all season long and then skip joyfully in the streets after winning the SB.
Think of the Ring Ceremony and World Championship raised flag into the rafters of the brand new stadium? How awesome would that be?

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I say with all confidence that at least 80% of that list will happen.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well just like with draft picks we know chances are some will work out and some won't.

Whatever happens the Rams will fall somewhere from playoff team to Super Bowl champions. Couldn't really be in a better place this season than we are as fans right now.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Is this a monkey's paw wish? Because I have a sneaking suspicion this will lead to another Super Bowl loss for us.

But in all seriousness, we'll have no problem snapping teams out of existence with all of that happening.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
A toad did not bump it's ass when landing after a jump.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Think of the Ring Ceremony and World Championship raised flag into the rafters of the brand new stadium? How awesome would that be?

Gawd Damn, Loyal!

You just made my day, man. Lol.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
A healthy Kupp is a game changer for the club. 3rd year in the system for everyone besides Cooks on offense. McVay has learned some valuable lessons along the way and we will be ready for everyone. Back up RB and CB has been upgraded. It's all going to hinge on the 2nd year O linemen hitting the ground running.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
What if...… Lucy let Charlie Brown actually kick the football?:thinking:

None of your "what ifs" are far fetched 43. My biggest is "What if Rams have no signifigant injuries"

Clear answer is another SB berth.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

We really need these two, considering the Bears/Pats types of D everyone's going to be trying to throw at Goff. Plus we need our entire OL to stay healthy so it doesn't get downright ugly.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We really need these two, considering the Bears/Pats types of D everyone's going to be trying to throw at Goff. Plus we need our entire OL to stay healthy so it doesn't get downright ugly.

That's why the selection of Darrell Henderson was crucial, the Rams need to attack that defense with throwing to the RB out of the backfield, Chiefs capitalized on that with Damien Williams against New England and everyone will understand why when McVay rolls this out in 2019.