Got Her In The Mail Today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I tried to order one for me and all I got was this:

21137M.jpg
At least she won't be giving you back talk. Not in any language.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
How is the size fit with these jerseys? I never bought a NFL Jersey before so I was wondering how they fit. Do you guys get the same size you would for a hoodie? Or do you get a size larger then you normally wear? I saw a Robert Q NFL Jersey that's a salute to the military that I really like to buy but I don't know what size to order.
It's funny you mentioned a hoodie, because I always get a jersey that's big enough to wear a hoodie underneath. You don't want it to fit the same as a T-shirt because(at least for me) it's too tight on the shoulders. I'm about 5'8 180 lbs and have pretty broad shoulders and a large fits me perfectly.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
It's funny you mentioned a hoodie, because I always get a jersey that's big enough to wear a hoodie underneath. You don't want it to fit the same as a T-shirt because(at least for me) it's too tight on the shoulders. I'm about 5'8 180 lbs and have pretty broad shoulders and a large fits me perfectly.
Makes sense I'm 6'3" and 245 lbs also with broad shoulders and a very wide back taper from years of bodybuilding. I'm guessing 2xl might not cut it

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Pretty funny. My thought too when I read the title. Thought Diggs had bought him some trouble.
Was my first thought too lol. My wife was born in the Ukraine, though she was not ordered online(I swear it) lol.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Makes sense I'm 6'3" and 245 lbs also with broad shoulders and a very wide back taper from years of bodybuilding. I'm guessing 2xl might not cut it
Please refer to above post for proper reply. :D

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

Please refer to above post for proper reply. :D
that's me in the pick above and considering I don't lift anymore I still carry a lot of weight. I wish I could thin down some now that I'm older it would really help my back out. Crazy how people change when I was younger I wanted to be as big and strong as possible now I'm trying to lose weight go figure.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
that's me in the pick above and considering I don't lift anymore I still carry a lot of weight. I wish I could thin down some now that I'm older it would really help my back out. Crazy how people change when I was younger I wanted to be as big and strong as possible now I'm trying to lose weight go figure.
Yeah - pretty much just flicking you shit. It's what I do.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Yeah - pretty much just flicking you crap. It's what I do.
I know brother no offense taken just funny how life is and how our goals and desires change as we get older and hopefully wiser. I'm going to order that jersey @2xl and I'll keep my fingers crossed

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@hotanez So do you hunt with that Savage? I have a couple 300 Win Mags as well as other hunting rifles but absolutely love my Sako 300 UM. Still - the 300 Win Mag is a great hunting rifle and Savage has been making some nice weapons lately.

Looking closer - it looks like you have a tactical scope on that rifle. Interesting combo.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
With my 3 year old daughter I don't have time to go hunting or shooting anymore. Have relatives that have ranches up north and the their neighbors would love it when we went hunting hogs on their property. Those animals really destroy anything in their path. I never hunted anything else. I saw your picks in that fishing thread. Very cool

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
With my 3 year old daughter I don't have time to go hunting or shooting anymore. Have relatives that have ranches up north and the their neighbors would love it when we went hunting hogs on their property. Those animals really destroy anything in their path. I never hunted anything else. I saw your picks in that fishing thread. Very cool
Man - you got that right. Freaking hogs are ultra destructive. Big time dog killers too. My nephew's grandfather always wants us to come out and shoot those things. We oblige him when we can but not enough to keep them from rototilling everything in sight. California in all their wisdom, decided to create a bag limit on them and then tripled the tag price. This for an animal they acknowledge they need to severely prune the population. Freaking geniuses.

So as soon as your daughter is old enough, get her out hunting. I bet she will love it if she can get out there with dad. Girls tend to be better shots too so don't get defensive if she outshoots you. :D My wife often does with me. She teases the shit out of me when it happens too.

Anyway, cheers my friend and keep your powder dry.

BTW - Where up north?

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Man - you got that right. Freaking hogs are ultra destructive. Big time dog killers too. My nephew's grandfather always wants us to come out and shoot those things. We oblige him when we can but not enough to keep them from rototilling everything in sight. California in all their wisdom, decided to create a bag limit on them and then tripled the tag price. This for an animal they acknowledge they need to severely prune the population. Freaking geniuses.

So as soon as your daughter is old enough, get her out hunting. I bet she will love it if she can get out there with dad. Girls tend to be better shots too so don't get defensive if she outshoots you. :D My wife often does with me. She teases the crap out of me when it happens too.

Anyway, cheers my friend and keep your powder dry.

BTW - Where up north?
I hope she falls in love with it too but there are some crazy nuts out here in SoCal. Hope they don't mess with her head. People here find out I own guns and they assume I have to be some kind of nut because I believe in the 2nd amendment. I never thought I would even think for a second moving to a different state after I retire but I'm starting to seriously consider it.
Up way north one ranch before Redding and another north easterly from their. It's beautiful up their but expensive.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I hope she falls in love with it too but there are some crazy nuts out here in SoCal. Hope they don't mess with her head. People here find out I own guns and they assume I have to be some kind of nut because I believe in the 2nd amendment. I never thought I would even think for a second moving to a different state after I retire but I'm starting to seriously consider it.
Up way north one ranch before Redding and another north easterly from their. It's beautiful up their but expensive.
I went to school at Chico State. I had no idea pigs were a problem over there as well. They are like rats in the Indian Valley area where my nephew and I hunt them. They destroy everything in their paths.

I know what you mean about CA and the anti-gun agenda. Our state is heading that way too. We're likely moving to near Reno soon. For now it's better there. Hard to hunt elk though. Long draw process to get tags I hear.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I tend to order XL but they are always tight in the crotch. (blue font )

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I went to school at Chico State. I had no idea pigs were a problem over there as well. They are like rats in the Indian Valley area where my nephew and I hunt them. They destroy everything in their paths.

I know what you mean about CA and the anti-gun agenda. Our state is heading that way too. We're likely moving to near Reno soon. For now it's better there. Hard to hunt elk though. Long draw process to get tags I hear.
They are spreading like a virus. The bastards are smart though. I was told that the more you hunt them the less active they are during the day. If hunting gets severe they are only active at night. They adapt like nothing else but destroy everything. Hunting on farmlands is the trick though because no license or limit. The owner only needs to claim the hogs were destroying or damaging it's livestock or crops.