Got a question ....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

markstewart67

Rookie
Does anyone know when they start doing the Jeff Fisher Show. I was never a big fan of his, But last year I started watching it on the Rams Home Page and really enjoyed it. He wasn't the douchebag I thought he was. I always like that they had a player from the Rams on too. Looking forward to Sunday my Rams brothers!! Let's all enjoy watching our first win and have a great weekend!
GO RAMS!!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
They had one this week. And they'll have another one on Monday/Tuesday next week, and every week from then on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Does anyone know when they start doing the Jeff Fisher Show. I was never a big fan of his, But last year I started watching it on the Rams Home Page and really enjoyed it. He wasn't the douchebag I thought he was. I always like that they had a player from the Rams on too. Looking forward to Sunday my Rams brothers!! Let's all enjoy watching our first win and have a great weekend!
GO RAMS!!!

View: http://vimeo.com/105680214

RamzFanz

Damnit
Schottenheimer:.... I won't even quote what he said. I'm just so pissed to hear it, I'm just going to let his interview speak for itself.

C'mon man.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Here's the audio of it man. You can always listen to audio of it live on E$PN 101. This is the archive. Just go to their site to listen live on Monday naturally. Myself, I really don't care to "watch/stream" radio shows.