Gordon: Walton Serves As Rams Fall Guy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What did he say George ,I missed that?

There were a few different threads last week about the lunch for season ticket holders with Kevin. The posters who went shared what answers Kevin gave to their questions.

Both posters that I remember reading said that Kevin came out and said that he and the Rams were not happy with what the PD puts out there. Check those threads,,, they give a much better explanation than I can.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
There were a few different threads last week about the lunch for season ticket holders with Kevin. The posters who went shared what answers Kevin gave to their questions.

Both posters that I remember reading said that Kevin came out and said that he and the Rams were not happy with what the PD puts out there. Check those threads,,, they give a much better explanation than I can.
Yeah I know the threads you are talking about ,I just missed that part .
I'll say this now, if Demoff did say things derogatory towards the PD I'd be surprised , not sayin' you read it wrong ,I'm sayin it may have been recounted in a prejudicial manner. FWIW I think Demoff is too smart to get into a pissing match with "people who buy ink by the barrel" and if he really HAD , THAT would be some serious NEWS.
I'll go back and read those threads later today and get back to ya on the drift I get off them.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll say this now, if Demoff did say things derogatory towards the PD I'd be surprised , not sayin' you read it wrong ,I'm sayin it may have been recounted in a prejudicial manner. FWIW I think Demoff is too smart to get into a pissing match with "people who buy ink by the barrel" and if he really HAD , THAT would be some serious NEWS.
I'll go back and read those threads later today and get back to ya on the drift I get off them.

Check em out ... seemed pretty direct from the posts I read.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Walton played the role of scapegoat pretty damn good. I'd have fired him after the back to back games of Dallas and SF. This article is a prime example of the erosion of media skills in this era of human history. Journalism is a joke, across the board, for the most part no matter what they are trying to report on.

Here's the post in question: http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/rams-park-lunch-jan-24th-demoff.22660/page-2#post-251420

Demoff also said he is personally upset with the Post Dispatch not only for this, but for numerous things... thinks they try to stir it up to get readership. Said they didn't cover Tavon building and dedicating a playground last year. Said that he was out and about in the community yesterday signing autographs and making visits - no coverage of that.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Check em out ... seemed pretty direct from the posts I read.
I'm on it and if anyone has the exact transcript of the luncheon I'd like to read it.
X reposted this from a poster who I don't recognize the name ,might be a PD poster

"Demoff also said he is personally upset with the Post Dispatch not only for this, but for numerous things... thinks they try to stir it up to get readership. Said they didn't cover Tavon building and dedicating a playground last year. Said that he was out and about in the community yesterday signing autographs and making visits - no coverage of that. "

Z Gare started that thread and I sent him a PM asking him if he'd heard it that way.

JMO the Rams firing a volley at the cities ONLY newspaper would have been returned,I think ALL the PD scribes would have squalled like mashed cats and in no uncertain terms. I mean Bernie is a raw nerve ending when it comes to criticism,I think he for sure would have cried foul.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Come November of 2014 they will be praising Fisher for making such a bold move! The "So Called" sports journalists butter both sides of the bread, albeit it's rancid butter.