GoPro Fishing Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My 17 year old twins have a GoPro camera, and besides chasing girls, they live and breath fishing. They've made a few fishing vids recently... thought they'd help pass the slow time of year for football.

This is the older twin. He just made this a few days back. He catches this bass on a pretty big zara spook top water lure. He mounted the GoPro on his kayak for this one.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The younger twin is in this vid. This one is shot underwater while he is spearing a hogfish freediving. Hogfish is a kind of snapper and it is one of the best eating fish on the planet.

Watch it till the end and you'll get a good shot of the hogfish.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Your boys are quite the fishermen. Usually, my fishing experience consists of reeling in moss and getting snags. If I ever go to the Bahamas, I'll take your word and try the hogfish.
I saw some GoPro videos where an octopus took this guy's camera and swam off with it and another one where the camera fell of the kayak and was at the bottom of the river for a few months. Hope your twins don't lose theirs; because those vids are awesome. Thanks for the post, @Selassie I !

fearsomefour

Legend
Sweet.
I have seen some go pros of great whites cruzing just past the surf off So Cal. Freaks me out.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Where in the hell did they learn how to do that?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Fishing bores me to tears, but I could get into that style of fishing! That's rad.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well you know what they say about the worst day fishing. Great vids there King.