Goodell Gets the Love

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

had

Rookie
Where's everybody at? No one posting here as the 1st round winds down?

I'm not going to comment on the pick. I'm always disappointed, so whatever.

What I want to comment on is the love these kids show Goodell when they come out to pose with their jerseys. I mean, these kids really love this guy. It's amazing.

Anyone?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
had said:

What I want to comment on is the love these kids show Goodell when they come out to pose with their jerseys. I mean, these kids really love this guy. It's amazing.

Anyone?
Sorry there was 21 of us in the chat room for the draft. That's why it seems so deserted here. :huh:

had

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
had said:

Anyone?
Sorry there was 21 of us in the chat room for the draft. That's why it seems so deserted here. :huh:

I don't think I have this website figured out yet. *sigh* Chat room? Good idea. peace

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
had said:
X said:
had said:

Anyone?

I don't think I have this website figured out yet. *sigh* Chat room? Good idea. peace
You have all the time in the world, my man. You're a member for life. Part of the notorious ROD :lmao:

Check the top of the board for a tab entitled "chat room" and give it a spin. We'll be in there tomorrow night too.

diggity

Rookie
had said:

Anyone?

Thought the Fans in the stands were totally classless towards Goodell. I'll bet they wouldn't "Boo" a Saints players if they went on stage.
Idiots!
GO RAMS!!!!!!

had

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
diggity said:
had said:

Anyone?

Thought the Fans in the stands were totally classless towards Goodell. I'll bet they wouldn't "Boo" a Saints players if they went on stage.
Idiots!
GO RAMS!!!!!!

What's up Diggity? I know you from the other site.

I couldn't figure out what the crowd was doing yesterday. There were loud boos at weird moments.

But when these draft picks came out on stage, every single one of them gave a big hug to Goodell. Maybe it was a relief kind of thing. He definitely has these kids on his side.